South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So whatja reading...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Still wading through Frankie and Stankie - I think I need to start it all over again, or just give it up.....and if I can read War and Peace, I am sure I can finish this one!!:wall:

Am busy reading "Second Time Round" by Mary Higgins Clark. It's okay, but nothing thrilling.... Wink

I was a bit disappointed with that MHC Sad Not up to her usual standard of suspense...

Have put "The Talisman" on hold while I try to finish "Song for Susannah" by Stephen King (part 7 of the 8 part series) before I get part 8 in a few days time.... Big Grin

Venus - You'd better hide that book from me and give it to me as I leave as I may become very unsociable otherwise :p
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i have just finished john grishams Bleachers - rubbish and really dissappointed by the author whose work i love

i have no picked up a book i bought ages ago and never seemed to get around to - Desparation by Stephen King
it gripped me from the word go and i cannot wait to pick it up again - i hope it carries on with its great reading

I agree, waste of paper that book was!
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
I agree, waste of paper that book was!

Absolutely. Not one I will even bother re-reading!
Almost finished "Point of Origin" by Patricia Cornwell.

The second book by her that I have read, may also be the last methinks...

Wink

Dolla

I have just started reading the Da Vinci code by Dan Brown and am captivated already. Can't wait to get on the train to read more :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I have just started reading the Da Vinci code by Dan Brown and am captivated already. Can't wait to get on the train to read more :haha:

HI there ! long time no see !

this book was a best read for ages !!!! loved it and hated putting it down !

has anyone read any of his others?
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Still wading through Frankie and Stankie - I think I need to start it all over again, or just give it up

this is the one i have bought and spoke about earlier

is it good? i am looking forward to starting it

i am having bad dreams from that Despration by Stephen King i can tell u - and i am jumping onto the bed so that the monster underneath doesnt get me !!!!! :haha:
I have just finished reading the first Dave Pelzer book A Child called IT ! Wow I cannot believe how people can be and that this exists in the world blows the mind !!! This is a very sad but also a well written book. Will start the second one The Lost Boy tonight !
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
I have just finished reading the first Dave Pelzer book A Child called IT ! Wow I cannot believe how people can be and that this exists in the world blows the mind !!! This is a very sad but also a well written book. Will start the second one The Lost Boy tonight !

I read them about a year or two ago, and I was shocked by them.......incredible reading, and yet they break you heart!

this is the one i have bought and spoke about earlier

is it good? i am looking forward to starting it

i am having bad dreams from that Despration by Stephen King i can tell u - and i am jumping onto the bed so that the monster underneath doesnt get me !!!!! :haha:

I am struggling with it for some reason......it's not a bad book, I just lose interest in it after a few pages, which is REALLY not like me at all!!
HI there ! long time no see !

this book was a best read for ages !!!! loved it and hated putting it down !

has anyone read any of his others?

I have just finished Angels and Demons, which I also liked!! very good books! :thumbs
thnaks Pam - i might try Angels and Demons

mmm i didnt read The Lost Boy - i must tho
a child called IT was horrendous - it made me so angry
Pages: 1 2 3 4