Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So whatja reading...?
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Still wading through Frankie and Stankie - I think I need to start it all over again, or just give it up.....and if I can read War and Peace, I am sure I can finish this one!!:wall:

Am busy reading "Second Time Round" by Mary Higgins Clark. It's okay, but nothing thrilling.... Wink

I was a bit disappointed with that MHC Sad Not up to her usual standard of suspense...

Have put "The Talisman" on hold while I try to finish "Song for Susannah" by Stephen King (part 7 of the 8 part series) before I get part 8 in a few days time.... Big Grin

Venus - You'd better hide that book from me and give it to me as I leave as I may become very unsociable otherwise :p
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i have just finished john grishams Bleachers - rubbish and really dissappointed by the author whose work i love

i have no picked up a book i bought ages ago and never seemed to get around to - Desparation by Stephen King
it gripped me from the word go and i cannot wait to pick it up again - i hope it carries on with its great reading

I agree, waste of paper that book was!
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
I agree, waste of paper that book was!

Absolutely. Not one I will even bother re-reading!
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Almost finished "Point of Origin" by Patricia Cornwell.

The second book by her that I have read, may also be the last methinks...

Wink
I have just started reading the Da Vinci code by Dan Brown and am captivated already. Can't wait to get on the train to read more :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I have just started reading the Da Vinci code by Dan Brown and am captivated already. Can't wait to get on the train to read more :haha:

HI there ! long time no see !

this book was a best read for ages !!!! loved it and hated putting it down !

has anyone read any of his others?
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Still wading through Frankie and Stankie - I think I need to start it all over again, or just give it up

this is the one i have bought and spoke about earlier

is it good? i am looking forward to starting it

i am having bad dreams from that Despration by Stephen King i can tell u - and i am jumping onto the bed so that the monster underneath doesnt get me !!!!! :haha:
I have just finished reading the first Dave Pelzer book A Child called IT ! Wow I cannot believe how people can be and that this exists in the world blows the mind !!! This is a very sad but also a well written book. Will start the second one The Lost Boy tonight !
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
I have just finished reading the first Dave Pelzer book A Child called IT ! Wow I cannot believe how people can be and that this exists in the world blows the mind !!! This is a very sad but also a well written book. Will start the second one The Lost Boy tonight !

I read them about a year or two ago, and I was shocked by them.......incredible reading, and yet they break you heart!

this is the one i have bought and spoke about earlier

is it good? i am looking forward to starting it

i am having bad dreams from that Despration by Stephen King i can tell u - and i am jumping onto the bed so that the monster underneath doesnt get me !!!!! :haha:

I am struggling with it for some reason......it's not a bad book, I just lose interest in it after a few pages, which is REALLY not like me at all!!
HI there ! long time no see !

this book was a best read for ages !!!! loved it and hated putting it down !

has anyone read any of his others?

I have just finished Angels and Demons, which I also liked!! very good books! :thumbs
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
thnaks Pam - i might try Angels and Demons

mmm i didnt read The Lost Boy - i must tho
a child called IT was horrendous - it made me so angry

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of books do you like reading ? nikkinaz 5 4,599 26-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Pampered
  Hey what is everyone READING ? nikkinaz 7 4,639 10-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Last Post: TracyW
  So what book are you looking forward to reading next ? nikkinaz 5 4,677 12-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Last Post: nikkinaz
  So whatja all reading at the moment ? nikkinaz 14 8,093 13-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Last Post: lols
  Reading at bedtime for kids Icecub 7 4,819 25-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Pampered
  So what is on your holiday reading list ? nikkinaz 4 4,004 10-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Last Post: jewels
  bedtime reading sooibrand 2 3,521 05-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Last Post: sooibrand
  What are you all reading right now? Ameniatha 43 17,774 29-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Oom Rob
  The cold winter months ahead mean more reading..... nikkinaz 0 3,867 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Reading Around the World nikkinaz 0 4,416 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: