Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are what you eat
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
....I'll be the guy in front...Big Grin

I am glad I can be an inspiration to you. I'll make sure I will be running in front and er backwards :eek: :rofl: :cheer: :innocent:
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
I'll get her to drop off some KFC for me later then Rolleyes

Though I do prefer the thighs and the occasional burger Wink
Big Grin

interesting ...................................................... and the wife bit was really ......................................................... care to elaborate??????????Wink
eisher than eish!!!!!
Morning peeps

How are you all? It is weekend at last, I did not think it would come.
Greggie, good luck with your last day today. No tears please Wink

Here is my menu for today:

Breakfast
Oats, water

Snack
Beeg apple, more water and maybe a cup of decaf

Lunch
Baked potato with tuna and tomato (today it is carbo overload, I am planning to shock the system tonight in the gym with loads of cardio!)

Snack
Nothing, maybe coffee

Dinner

As I am going to the gym and having a big lunch, will probably be a mango and some other fruit. No alcohol tonight, I am saving myself for tomorrow! Big Grin
Morning all...:thumbs:

Friday hooray..Gregg bud enjoy your last day..and have reserved you a spot on the bench on my beach..Big Grin

Breakfast: 2x hot cross buns, tea 2 sugars.

Snack: Am cereal bar, tea, water

A run at 12....30 or 40 minutes not sure yet..Wink

Lunch: Cup of soup, hot cross bun, banana,water.

Dinner: whatever as it is Friday....:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Morning peeps

How are you all? It is weekend at last, I did not think it would come.
Greggie, good luck with your last day today. No tears please Wink

Morning Dolla.....and everyone else (yes you too Toks!! Big Grin )

I'm impressed that you remembered it was my last day here...... Wink
Nah....no tears....I don't think!!

I brought my lunch that I left behind yesterday :o ....that and a mince sandwich from the leftover chilli con carne!!

Tonight it is out office closing down party. We are going to a Summer Ball at the Village Hotel....it's a BBQ buffet....so we'll see what sort of BBQ the Poms put on!! :o

I won't overindulge tonight though because I'm driving down to London at 7.30am tomorrow morning so need to be all bright eyed and ready for the journey!! :thumbs:
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!

Friday hooray..Gregg bud enjoy your last day..and have reserved you a spot on the bench on my beach..Big Grin

Cheers........but I hope it's not too hard....also don't fancy any splinters in my butt!!! Big Grin

Dolla...my body pump workout went extremely well last night......I'm turning into an expert!! Wink
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
hello hello...

going out for a lekker pub lunch with a saffer pal..but alas i cannot drink as i am driving precious cargo...yes my son.....
so ja....will dop when i get home though....calorie controlled
wine...:crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol:

Breakfast: 2x hot cross buns, tea 2 sugars.

Snack: Am cereal bar, tea, water

A run at 12....30 or 40 minutes not sure yet..Wink

Lunch: Cup of soup, hot cross bun, banana,water.

Dinner: whatever as it is Friday....:thumbs:

I don't know what I did right, I have been eating like always, but dropped 3 kg. May be some stress Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Morning Dolla.....and everyone else (yes you too Toks!! Big Grin )

I'm impressed that you remembered it was my last day here...... Wink
Nah....no tears....I don't think!!

I brought my lunch that I left behind yesterday :o ....that and a mince sandwich from the leftover chilli con carne!!

Tonight it is out office closing down party. We are going to a Summer Ball at the Village Hotel....it's a BBQ buffet....so we'll see what sort of BBQ the Poms put on!! :o

I won't overindulge tonight though because I'm driving down to London at 7.30am tomorrow morning so need to be all bright eyed and ready for the journey!! :thumbs:

Yeah right, you not over indulge! :haha:

Oh, when I still used to eat bread, I just lurved mince and cheese sanwiches (snackwich YUM)
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
hello hello...

going out for a lekker pub lunch with a saffer pal..but alas i cannot drink as i am driving precious cargo...yes my son.....
so ja....will dop when i get home though....calorie controlled
wine...:crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol:

Oe, may I join you for a glass? Wink