Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game
Jan,

I was walking around trying to figure out what to do when Zaphod came in and pressed the sensor pad or something nd got a drink...so I did the same and got virtual tea.

My little brain does not think so far as to take the machine apart! But I do think that you need some components later
Beans
Quote:Originally posted by Bean of Love
Jan,

I was walking around trying to figure out what to do when Zaphod came in and pressed the sensor pad or something nd got a drink...so I did the same and got virtual tea.

My little brain does not think so far as to take the machine apart! But I do think that you need some components later

Thanx Smile

I think I got the bits you're refering to....

I got them from the engine room Smile

How many points has everyone got ? I'm on 110, it was 85 before I got the stuff from the engine room...
how do you get to the screen door? And the engine room?
aargh help!!! :wall: :wall:
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
how do you get to the screen door? And the engine room?
aargh help!!! :wall: :wall:

The screen door is on the left in one of the corridors but I haven't been able to open it yet.

The engine room is at the end of one of the corridoors and you have keep trying to go there... When inside there is more than meets the eye at first...
I think for you to be able to get through the screen door, you have to get real tea, and this play-play stuff and hold both.. this will prove intelligence.

As for the engine room...mmmnnn haven't been there yet, I have been to the Gally, and that is where I got the virtual tea. I can't remember what my score is..... I play and save my game at the office.... yeah I know I am supposed to be working, but I am lazy at the moment and not tooo busy! Big Grin
Beans
Quote:Originally posted by Bean of Love
I think for you to be able to get through the screen door, you have to get real tea, and this play-play stuff and hold both.. this will prove intelligence.

As for the engine room...mmmnnn haven't been there yet, I have been to the Gally, and that is where I got the virtual tea. I can't remember what my score is..... I play and save my game at the office.... yeah I know I am supposed to be working, but I am lazy at the moment and not tooo busy! Big Grin

Got the imitation tea Big Grin

Haven't had time to play recently but if remember correctly you have to have real tea and non real tea or is it a cup of no tea to go through the door.... ?
So how's everyone doing ?

Stuck or given up ?
Jan,

I have been a bitg busy at work, but at last count, I was collecting hte virtual tea etc, etc and then I drop everything off in Bay 2 as I cannot carry all of it...

Then I was going to search for real tea
Beans
battling too much

I found a website with all the cheats though, which makes it much easier Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
battling too much

I found a website with all the cheats though, which makes it much easier Big Grin

But that's cheating, isn't it ? Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Checkers Game mcamp999 1 3,812 25-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Joan
  Alloy Tease Game instructions mcamp999 0 3,005 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Hacker Game scores ForumAdmin 0 4,178 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Bookworm game tip ForumAdmin 0 3,838 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's your favourite Game? Curio 0 4,962 Less than 1 minute ago