Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheffie to publish a new book about life
Strawbs Wrote:You mean I must gooi a vloermoer???

Wouldn't that be wonderful.. it'd be like the old days :haha:

Duckie.. please don't back out now. We know that Mr Simpson is struggling to come to terms with you losing weight.. however we have a pact.
When Sveedish Inga :woof: decides to do your housework, we shall come and play drinking games with you Wink
not interested

julle is net vol wind
Cheffie Wrote:give out free pearl necklaces.. (of course if the right lady came along this could be ammended :woof: )

Edible paper - it makes for compulsive reading and you don't get the munchies. Ever.
Or simply some of the local labrador puppy toilet version - having something soft and cuddly to hold first thing in the morning, along with insightful reading can just make your day. Besides if you don't like the chapter then you can literally wipe your rear end with it..
Big Grin

Did you not know that it's a big NO-NO to give pearls to a loved one ???? :duh:
:yikes:

THIS idea sounds quite marketable ......... you can even ask to be paid in kind - think Double Chocolate Magnum's ......... :rofl:
Almitra Wrote:Did you not know that it's a big NO-NO to give pearls to a loved one ???? : duh:
:yikes:

Ahh.. but a pearl necklace :woof: is something romantic.. no? Wink

Please note. Any reference to Magnum Double Chocolate without providing a source will be summarily ignored. In fact I will simply hold my hand up to the :comp: and you can sommer see what happens. Cruelty is not on ok? It's been 3 very long years..
Big Grin

By the way.. have I ever mentioned I HATE full moon? :tired:
What is it with people????

It's like they trot out all the lobotomized folk and parade them around for the world to 'ooh' and 'aahh'.. and then take them to a restaurant for a meal!! :wall:
No, it's NOT, EVER ....... Pearl necklaces, or any other jewellery with pearls must only be bought by one self for one self - an omen of bad luck if someones gives it you ........... njannies !!!

Providing a source for Magnum's ?? :mmm: , the 7/11 on the corner, Pick & Pay's fridges - mind you, mine too ......... 3 left out of a box of 12 - eat your heart out, Crooked Cook !!

Ha ha ha, good luck with the LUNARtics !!!

:rofl: :rofl:
Almitra Wrote:Pearl necklaces
- an omen of bad luck if someones gives it you
:haha:
Thankfully I'll never have that problem
Cue FB to explain :woof:

I was talking about local source.. as in local to the UK/ Buckinghamshire/ London/ Countryside/ Sticks/ Conservative stronghold area for Magnum Double Chocolate..

I cannot believe that SA is so advanced to have such wonderful ice cream on a stick.. and the UK has dispensed with it :wall:

Full moon is only for a brief period.. though sometimes it feels like a lifetime. The only good thing is that passion seems to run high.. which seriously dents the sleeping pattern Rolleyes
[QUOTE=Cheffie]:haha:

Common Cheffie, don't chicken out and explain to the young lady yourself the version of "pearl necklace" you so lovingly refer to :crylol:
TracyW Wrote:[QUOTE=Cheffie]:haha:

Common Cheffie, don't chicken out and explain to the young lady yourself the version of "pearl necklace" you so lovingly refer to :crylol:

I'm staying out of this!!!

:jive:
TracyW Wrote:[QUOTE=Cheffie]:haha:

must be the one in the panty version... ???

I understand they are quite the thing to wear if you dont fancy paying attention at work/class/life!
:cloud9:
To regret past mistakes is to live them over again....... move on and live your life without regret!
Strawbs Wrote:I'm staying out of this!!!

:jive:

Me too. I did cue FB to do his job Rolleyes

Tracy.. I don't believe I have ever referred to it in a loving way.. Wink

Space.. we need to chat. Your version is somewhat 'outdated' Big Grin

Moving on though.. nice weather innit?