Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've lost my luggage
I went to Scotland this weekend and flew back on Monday. My suitcase got lost somewhere between Glasgow and Luton!!

Ai jai jai.... hope they will find it. Had a funny conversation on the phone with one of the assistants of easyJet. I was given a leaflet saying I can claim Twenty Five Pounds a day for the first three days. When I asked her about it she said that I can't claim it because I am not on holiday but at home. I still had to go out and buy moisturiser, etc. but because I at home I can't claim the money. What difference does it make.

I am still waiting....
:cluck:
the only good thing is that you didnt lose your luggage but easyJet did

Big Grin
Soorrry to hear ... glad to hear it is not only happening in SA :tired:
TheDuck Wrote:the only good thing is that you didnt lose your luggage but easyJet did

Big Grin

..... ja nee Smile
FlyingBok Wrote:Soorrry to hear ... glad to hear it is not only happening in SA :tired:

Really?? :p
Don't worry, its more likely to be lost than stolen. I hope you get it back soon.
John01 Wrote:Don't worry, its more likely to be lost than stolen. I hope you get it back soon.

Thanks..... they have a detail description of the contents by now.... Smile
One of our sales managers from the USA arrived today without his luggage, now this is a serious American, gelled hair, supposedly chic, yuppie, you get the picture.. anyway, he had nothing to wear for the big meeting this afternoon so I carted him off to ASDA to buy a suit :crylol: oh what a thump back down to earth... Love it, you should have seen the look on his face! :crylol:
Oh dear Blommie! I hope you get it back soon... :mmm:
Strawbs Wrote:One of our sales managers from the USA arrived today without his luggage, now this is a serious American, gelled hair, supposedly chic, yuppie, you get the picture.. anyway, he had nothing to wear for the big meeting this afternoon so I carted him off to ASDA to buy a suit :crylol: oh what a thump back down to earth... Love it, you should have seen the look on his face! :crylol:

Oh Strawbs...... :haha:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aish, thought I'd lost my mates... disting 0 3,755 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: