Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infectious music ?
Right now I am listening to "The Lord of the Dance" and my feet can't keep still...

Is there any music that does that to you and if yes what is it and do you know why ?
Well right now I am listening to:

The The - Mind Bomb which I love...

But generally music which makes me want to dance is Massive Attack, and any other triphoppy music like Portishead.... Wink
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
Quote:Originally posted by Ameniatha
Well right now I am listening to:

The The - Mind Bomb which I love...

But generally music which makes me want to dance is Massive Attack, and any other triphoppy music like Portishead.... Wink

Did I mention that we were talking music and not noise here ? Wink :p (Not to worry I still love you guys anyway Smile )
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Right now I am listening to "The Lord of the Dance" and my feet can't keep still...

Is there any music that does that to you and if yes what is it and do you know why ?

My "cleaning the house" music is Queen's Greatest Hits.....never listen to them any other time, but absolutely love it......volume turned way up........the housework is done in record time Big Grin
I cant think a particular song that makes me tap my feet (apart from when i`m at work) but i do like to go mental when out clubbing!
Quote:Originally posted by ouwlaa
I cant think a particular song that makes me tap my feet (apart from when i`m at work) but i do like to go mental when out clubbing!

Oulaw - welcome to the club. Oopsie I mean forums Big Grin (BTW I am honoured that you made your first post in the music section Smile )

Sue - Does that have anything to do with Freddy swinging the 'hoover' in the video for "I want to break Free" ?
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Oulaw - welcome to the club. Oopsie I mean forums Big Grin (BTW I am honoured that you made your first post in the music section Smile )

Sue - Does that have anything to do with Freddy swinging the 'hoover' in the video for "I want to break Free" ?

LOL

you know Jan whenever that one comes on I have to have a giggle.....I certainly dont dress the way Freddy did in that videoWink
[COLOR=darkblue]Cheers [FONT=times new roman] still trying to figure out all theses strange options so you`ll have te bare with me!
[FONT=times new roman][FONT=times new roman]
Quote:Originally posted by ouwlaa
[COLOR=darkblue]Cheers [FONT=times new roman] still trying to figure out all theses strange options so you`ll have te bare with me!

No worries Smile

If you need any advice I'll.... Make that we'll be happy to assist in the "Forum Information forum Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Les Nuits Capitales – Paris Live Music DMG-network 0 3,973 22-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Last Post: DMG-network
  80s music quiz. Curio 8 5,808 17-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Last Post: penelope
  The 80's Music TheDuck 34 14,126 01-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Curio
  Need some help in the new music thread. Curio 12 6,795 26-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Strawbs
  Music collectors spam 6 6,251 27-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Last Post: angelbabe
  Music artists that you have seen "live" Curio 45 16,113 24-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Last Post: spam
  Go SA Music!! napalmtwilight 0 3,959 10-05-2004, 11:55 AM