Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infectious music ?
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Right now I am listening to "The Lord of the Dance" and my feet can't keep still...

Is there any music that does that to you and if yes what is it and do you know why ?

Saw them live in October last year. Fantastic. Have also got 2 Videos, one of Lord of the Dance and one of Feet of Flame. Love it.

Most music makes me hip hop, except classical. For some reason I have an aversion to the classics, especially opera. Don't know why!
Right now I am listening to "The Lord of the Dance" and my feet can't keep still...

Is there any music that does that to you and if yes what is it and do you know why ?

I've seen "The Lord of the Dance" twice - absolutely brilliant!

There are a couple of songs that I can't help dancing to:

Sit Down by James

Love The One You're With by Crosby Stills & Nash - I got into trouble at work once because I was busy with a client & I didn't realise that I was doing a jiggle whilst it was playing on the radio! Big Grin

Fight for Your Right to Party by Beastie Boys
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Tara - Classical music doesn't exactly make me tap my feet but I enjoy some of it nontheless. As for opera, I am sad to say that I best say nothing at all....

I hope you're coming to the braai so I can see you hip-hop to the likes of ABBA :p

Venus - a friend of mine went to see them and he said it was better seeing it on tv.... However his wife love it and said it was better than on tv.... One of them is going senile I just don't know which one :p

How can "Sit Down" make you want to dance instead of sitting down ???? (Don't know the song...)

Which version of the Beastie Boys song do you like ??? :naughtylaughingsmiliewithanangelicsmile:
Tara - Classical music doesn't exactly make me tap my feet but I enjoy some of it nontheless. As for opera, I am sad to say that I best say nothing at all....

I hope you're coming to the braai so I can see you hip-hop to the likes of ABBA :p

Venus - a friend of mine went to see them and he said it was better seeing it on tv.... However his wife love it and said it was better than on tv.... One of them is going senile I just don't know which one :p

How can "Sit Down" make you want to dance instead of sitting down ???? (Don't know the song...)

Which version of the Beastie Boys song do you like ??? :naughtylaughingsmiliewithanangelicsmile:

Lord of the Dance was definitely better live than on tv! Wink

I strongly recommend that you "find" a copy of "Sit Down", Jan. I'm sure that you'll also like it & then you can think of me whenever you hear it! :p

I like the very loud version of the Beastie Boys! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
I've seen "The Lord of the Dance" twice - absolutely brilliant!

There are a couple of songs that I can't help dancing to:

Sit Down by James

Love The One You're With by Crosby Stills & Nash - I got into trouble at work once because I was busy with a client & I didn't realise that I was doing a jiggle whilst it was playing on the radio! Big Grin

Fight for Your Right to Party by Beastie Boys

I went to a small concert in JHB for CSN, and thought it was one of the better live music shows I have ever been to ( Std Bank arena ) the sound was good, venue not too big not too small, and the Music was superb....

Saw Mike and the Mechanics at the same venue, same feedback... excellent.

LÖord of the dance in the Dome at Randburg excellent too
[color0blue]Dit was lekker by die see... Die Bodensee ( Lake Constance )[/color]
Quote:Originally posted by Venus

Sit Down by James

oooh another of my fav bands...

James music is faboo....great lyrics and all..
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
A techno version of "Zorba the Greek" has currently got my feet tapping... Blush
A techno version of "Zorba the Greek" has currently got my feet tapping... Blush

heheheheh....now all versions of "Zorba the Greek" should get you dancing...especially when it speeds up Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by jimswin
I went to a small concert in JHB for CSN, and thought it was one of the better live music shows I have ever been to ( Std Bank arena ) the sound was good, venue not too big not too small, and the Music was superb....

I went to the same concert. They were fantastic! What impressed me was that there were no fancy stage performances, lighting or pyrotechnics, just the 3 of them & their guitars. :thumbs:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Les Nuits Capitales – Paris Live Music DMG-network 0 4,014 22-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Last Post: DMG-network
  80s music quiz. Curio 8 5,881 17-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Last Post: penelope
  The 80's Music TheDuck 34 14,305 01-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Curio
  Need some help in the new music thread. Curio 12 6,906 26-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Strawbs
  Music collectors spam 6 6,327 27-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Last Post: angelbabe
  Music artists that you have seen "live" Curio 45 16,342 24-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Last Post: spam
  Go SA Music!! napalmtwilight 0 3,993 10-05-2004, 11:55 AM