Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jen's journey
Jen, always great to read that you're spirits are up! Keep smiling :lovef: :bunch:
It's so great to hear good news, Jen. It shows that our prayers are working. :cheer: We will continue with the knee-mailing. Your courage, determination & good spirits are an inspiration. I hope your hair grows back thicker & more luscious than you could ever hope for! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Hoping you have a famtastic holiday, and a real chance to "get away from it all"

:lovef:
Only four more days left dear Jen..... then you can rest and pack and go.

Guys.... Jen is having a bit of a tough time with the radio therapy. Her skin had enough - she is sore and very tired and very weak. Travelling there takes a hour and back another hour - it is a long stretch.

Only 4 more days to go - Monday to Thursday! Let's cheer her on.

:bunch:
Thinking of you Jen, not long now. A wonderful holiday to come and when you come back a trip to a spa for a few days pampering won't go amiss.
Jen

I read your story and realised I am always complaining and have nothing to complain about. You have given me insight to life and what one should be thankful for. Due to lots of stange things that have happened to me in the last 7 years I have now returned to religion and thanks to God I never leave the house in the morning without saying a little prayer for the day, as that is the only thing in ones life you cannot doubt, you can trust and never lets you down. I will include you in my prayers and hope you go from strength to strength. We are a happy bunch of saffers who keep in touch the best we can but if you ever need any help we are all only a pm away!!!!!!!!!!! Look after yourself and let us know how you are doing.
eina ... 4 days ..

you can do it Jen

not long to go hang in there

:hug:
Jen...:hug:

I admire what you have been through, you are truly an inspiration to me.. :wings:

Counting down the days with you!

:luck:
Pronkertjie Wrote:Jen is having a bit of a tough time with the radio therapy.
:bunch:

Has she thought about changing channels? Wink

Radio 1 is ok.. but might be a little OTT.
Classic FM might be a little too slow..
Magic and Virgin will remind her of her mis-spent youth :thumbs:
Big Grin

Thinking of you Jen and hope it goes by in a flash :canwin:
G
Hi Jen,

Just wondering how you are? :bunch:

Hope the worse is over now, and that you are really looking forward to a fantastic holiday! All the best :gogirl:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hospice - Jen's journey continued Jen 4 3,902 09-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Jen