Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jen's journey
Dear Jen,

Here goes a small message wishing you well. Only a few days to go.

Hope all goes well and that you have a ball during your holiday.

Big hug

Benoniboy
Cheffie Wrote:Has she thought about changing channels? Wink

Radio 1 is ok.. but might be a little OTT.
Classic FM might be a little too slow..
Magic and Virgin will remind her of her mis-spent youth :thumbs:
Big Grin

Thinking of you Jen and hope it goes by in a flash :canwin:
G

Oh yes, she changed channels a few time just to discover the hospitalital only has a therapy channel!

Four more days.... only four more days!!! :jive:
You all keep me going with smiles and your care and interest. As always, a BIG thank you.

WELL. 4 more therapy days to go, and I think I'll have the grace for them, then will have an oncologist appointment on Monday, and leave for SA on Tuesday! Cutting it rather fine but that's the way it goes.

I must say tired is my second name, and my bed is my best friend after Pronks. She's been amazing. :daisy:

But I really am getting better and the warmth of SA will do the rest. My HAIR, eyebrows and lashes are growing nicely, yesterday I actually wore mascara on my eyelash bits. Still need the warm hats etc though.

Oh, I probably won't be able to Buzz while in SA..

Love to you all, you're wonderful individuals.

G - Yes, I did try all the channels but my radio got stuck - they kept on turning it back when I needed the Magic. Wink
Travelwell Jen

You in our mind and thoughts

May the wind always be at your back and the sun shine in a manner that warms the heart

God speed

:hug:
Jen Wrote:G - Yes, I did try all the channels but my radio got stuck - they kept on turning it back when I needed the Magic. Wink

Great to hear your hair is growing back :thumbs:

Far from needing Magic to get my hair to grow.. I'll leave the magic to you - you need it for the mascara :innocent: and I'm happy to wear a hat Wink

Hope the rest of the sessions go well and your trip down south is every bit as you want and more..
G
Only 3 days left!!

Go Jen Go!!!

:bunch: :bunch: :engel: :bunch: :bunch:
:bunch: Hi Jen, just wanted to say "Have a good week.:

:hols: Have a wonderful holiday in SA.

:braai: We will be thinking of you and hoping that your holiday is all you have wished for.

Happy Holidays and best wishes for the Festive Season.

Only today and tomorrow Jen!!!

:jive: :hooray: :jive: :hooray: :jive:

:hartlik:
Jen

Only today left!!!

:fawkes: :fawkes: :fawkes:
All the best for your last therapies & oncologist appointment. We still pray for you every night. I hope you have a wonderful holiday in SA. The Confusedunny: will be just what you need! :bunch:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hospice - Jen's journey continued Jen 4 3,956 09-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Jen