Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Shucks I'm gatvol!
Thanx! :duh:
Do you know what the festival was called? Is it annually? Thanx anyway
Disprin it was the first of its kind last year this filmfestival, so who knows it might be the start of many more - let's hope so! :thumbs:
Heere ! What is happening with the entertainments in South Africa ? i was last week in Johannesburg after long travellings oversees,and I are see "Schucks I'm gatvol!"on MM channel. Wat is dit ? I tell you what it are not.. it are not funny!!..And why are they pretend that all the South African s is going to Australia? and the plane Schuster goes on is having black people as well..COME ON..be at least realistic Schuster..I doubt if many black guys is leaving South Africa !! I got very angery to see this film as it portray South african very bad.. I mean the film biggest laugh was a guy doing a moeser fart! HILARIOUS Rolleyes !!!! It s time now for to stop making silly films with farts and thing.
longtom Wrote:i was last week in Johannesburg after long travellings oversees,and I are see "Schucks I'm gatvol!"on MM channel. Wat is dit ? I tell you what it are not.. it are not funny!!..
It s time now for to stop making silly films with farts and thing.

It would be ironic if you found Tannie Evita offensive as well... Big Grin

Welcome to the buzz BTW Smile
Well, I've just bought this dvd for my daughter who is over in London for a Christmas present so hope she enjoys it. I thought it was ok & just wanted to get her something to remind her of home!