Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what book are you looking forward to reading next ?
I have a pile from the library, busy with one at the moment "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Piccoult ! But the one I am looking forward to reading next is called "If I knew then!" By Amy Fisher.

Some might recall the films and story of the "Long Island Lolita" who shot the wife (Mary Jo) of her lover (Joey Buttafuoco). 'For Amy herself, life hasn't stood still. A decade and a half later, she has grown into a reflective, confident, and happy 30-year-old woman, an award-winning newspaper columnist, and a devoted wife and mother.'

Both woman have appeared on Oprah the survivor of the shooting Mary Jo as well as Amy Fisher. This is where I first heard she had written a book, and it is said this is a good book, so this is next on my reading list.
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
Sad to say but I am really looking forward to the next Harry Potter as well as any new Stephen King and Dean Koontz novels, but in the meantime I'll enjoy my 1950s book versions of the Donald Duck comics Big Grin

At the moment I am busy with Mary Higgins Clark's "Kitchen Priviledges", the Danish translated version of Allison's road to recovery (the girl in SA who was raped and left for dead) , not sure what the English title is... As well as John Lennon's biography which I have been busy with for quite a while now Sad
Wow you got quite a pile going ! Yeah I am sure loads of folks are looking forward to the new Harry Potter. I am waiting to get the paperback, so that my collection remains the same. Blush And then I shall wait for the remaining 7th one to come out - buy THAT paperback and then sit down and read them one after the other.....:mmm: fussy hey !!! Oh well, :read:

The more that you read,

-Dr Seuss-
Got a pile from Amazon last week, so should keep me outta mischief for awhile....been thoroughly enjoying reading them in the sunshine on my sunlounger.... :daisy: :daisy:

One i have just finished is Black Rose by Norah Roberts......stunning book...
Ooops Sorry Icecub dunno what I did there .... I edited your post.... :wall: sorry I was trying to copy that into my post.... :dazed:

and instead of copying I edited !!!! :duh:

The more that you read,

-Dr Seuss-
Icecub Wrote:Got a pile from Amazon last week, so should keep me outta mischief for awhile....been thoroughly enjoying reading them in the sunshine on my sunlounger.... :daisy: :daisy:

One i have just finished is Black Rose by Norah Roberts......stunning book...

I heard she is good....What is in your Amazon pile...curiously wanting to know... Wink ?

This is what I wanted to do....sorry !!!!

I heard she is good....What is in your Amazon pile...curiously wanting to know... Wink ?

The more that you read,

-Dr Seuss-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of books do you like reading ? nikkinaz 5 4,599 26-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Pampered
  Hey what is everyone READING ? nikkinaz 7 4,639 10-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Last Post: TracyW
  Mary Higgins Clark - a new book nikkinaz 1 3,493 21-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  Got a book, want to swap .... nikkinaz 4 4,125 18-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Pronkertjie
  So whatja all reading at the moment ? nikkinaz 14 8,093 13-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Last Post: lols
  Richard and Judy's new book list for 2005! nikkinaz 8 5,026 10-02-2005, 07:24 PM
  Another Pelzer book.... nikkinaz 1 3,553 10-02-2005, 07:21 PM
  Reading at bedtime for kids Icecub 7 4,819 25-01-2005, 09:24 AM
  So what is on your holiday reading list ? nikkinaz 4 4,004 10-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Last Post: jewels
  Which book ? .... nikkinaz 17 8,171 03-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Avo