Only 10 more bands to go in this thread.....Sad
Is that Bryan Ferry in front left?

[Image: Band%20261.jpg]
i know this one - roxy music
bernievik Wrote:i know this one - roxy music

:thumbs:

[Image: Band%20262.jpg]
This band may come and go...
another saturday night and i ain't got nobody, under the boardwalk, save the last dance for me, short people.

the drifters.
bernievik Wrote:the drifters.
correct! :thumbs:

Dunno what to say about this good-looking bunch!

[Image: Band%20263.jpg]
don't know about anyone else, but i need more help here
**** *** *** was a hard rock band from Isla Vista, California, USA. The band’s name is a pun on the band Pretty Boy Floyd. The band enjoyed popularity in the early 1990s with their mix of sarcastic humor and hard rock/metal sound. Their logo was a cartoon embodiment of an ugly kid wearing a backward baseball hat and giving the finger. Heavily influenced by Black Sabbath, they covered several of their songs, including, “Sweet Leaf” and “N.I.B.”. They toured the US several times — their second tour was in support of Scatterbrain, and later opening for former Black Sabbath vocalist Ozzy Osbourne
Ade Wrote:**** *** *** was a hard rock band from Isla Vista, California, USA. The band’s name is a pun on the band Pretty Boy Floyd. The band enjoyed popularity in the early 1990s with their mix of sarcastic humor and hard rock/metal sound. Their logo was a cartoon embodiment of an ugly kid wearing a backward baseball hat and giving the finger. Heavily influenced by Black Sabbath, they covered several of their songs, including, “Sweet Leaf” and “N.I.B.”. They toured the US several times — their second tour was in support of Scatterbrain, and later opening for former Black Sabbath vocalist Ozzy Osbourne

My clue was going to be that Mr Blog's offspring didn't win a (superficial (to be p.c.)) beauty contest. :haha:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spot the band Jangar 0 66,030 28-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  Dont You Just Love IT When...... (Part II) picanin 2 3,405 24-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  Band Names in the Image TheDuck 0 13,778 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The 2006 Rock Trivia Thread (part 2) Jangar 0 20,033 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: