Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Springs.........
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
Some of the people (I'm sure you know who! ) are on holiday at the moment and will return in a week or two. Smile

Me? I'm from Cape Town Big Grin

Cubbie is always on holiday, but always replies quickly when she is around. I was refering to RJ (and any other lurking suspension city onliners out there...)

As regards you coming from Cape Town, its okay Dudette, we don't hold that against you!
Its not my attitude that sucks, its your perception!
Go the Bokke!
Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
HEY!

Anybody from Springs still out there?........:confused:

I am almost from Springs.... a few miles closer to Durban than you are..... Heidelberg Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
I am almost from Springs.... a few miles closer to Durban than you are..... Heidelberg Smile

Hey Pronkertjie!

Heidelberg - home of the 'Kloof', the Army Gymnasium and sadly also narrow minded speedcops that persecute bikers (at least used to be in my time!).... othwerwise a quaint an lovely little town!

(I spent numerous nights hiking the 'mountains' and farmlands of Heidelberg in my youth)

Close enough to Springs to understand.....:p
Go the Bokke!
I lived in Germiston for 18 months, 1 week and 2 days ... :bigcry:

But then I moved to Cape Town! :cheer: Big Grin

Quote:originally posted by Bushwacker
As regards you coming from Cape Town, its okay Dudette, we don't hold that against you!

Shame, Bushwacker, you're only saying that because you've never lived near the mountain! :cheeky:
Quote:Shame, Bushwacker, you're only saying that because you've never lived near the mountain! :cheeky:

When you've got mine-dumps, who needs mountains! LOL
Go the Bokke!
When you've got mine-dumps, who needs mountains! LOL

Rolleyes All that mine dust must have gone to your brain... Our Mountain is a tad higher than any of your mine dumps, and our sea water a little closer Smile
What have you got? Oh yes, miles and miles of traffic!
(The only thing I miss from Joburg is its fantastic thunderstorms... if they could import that, I'd be a very happpy bunny Big Grin )
Quote: Originally posted by dudette
Our Mountain is a tad higher than any of your mine dumps, and our sea water a little closer Smile
What have you got? Oh yes, miles and miles of traffic!

We have Boksburg-by-the-sea too! (Wild Waters, as it known by outsiders)..... only problem is that if you swim out past the shark nets, you normally get run over by a Ford XR6 on the R22!
:p

P.S. Springs doesn't have much traffic - nobody can afford cars there!(Poor old East Rand ex mining town!)
Go the Bokke!
Hey Pronkertjie!

Heidelberg - home of the 'Kloof', the Army Gymnasium and sadly also narrow minded speedcops that persecute bikers (at least used to be in my time!).... othwerwise a quaint an lovely little town!

(I spent numerous nights hiking the 'mountains' and farmlands of Heidelberg in my youth)

Close enough to Springs to understand.....:p

Die Kloof is such part of my childhood memory. Summer holidays a gang of us will go for a swim.... during long weekends a day was spent next to the pool, and the adults were looking after the braai..... watermelon time too! Smile
Cubbie is always on holiday, but always replies quickly when she is around. I was refering to RJ (and any other lurking suspension city onliners out there...)

Lugman Botha here 82643753PE Corperaal!!!!

And how is Bushwacker? All is well here just planing fo the next TT Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Bothavus
Lugman Botha here 82643753PE Corperaal!!!!

Tree aan...! (bellowed by Korporaal Gladwin 82201923BE, but in a nice way, coz he's much older now! LOL)

TT 2005 - May 28 to June 10... I think this time I will be there.
(I have quite a few of the SA crowd contacting me, all threatening to go next year.)

I still need your report on the 2004 TT Bothavus! Piccies and all....
Go the Bokke!