Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Springs.........
Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
Hello.....

Anybody still out there?

ja still here darlink....got my Mom here .. so busy with entertaining and goed like dat......

how are u and the family???

my mischief started high school last week....eish i am getting oud...Wink
Wow Cubbie, you're now officially a High School Mommie!

Hope Cublet is enjoying the school! Seems like not so long ago when we were still in Primary School....!

The family are well this side of the Irish Sea. My oldest broke his arm and had the plaster removed last week - almost back to normal and ready for the next accident! The youngest is just an evil demon (but my evil demon!) with a soft streak hidden deep deep down inside...! He has all the Nursery School teachers wrapped around his little finger and gets away with almost everything. Scary thought is that he starts school next year.

Have an IrishCofee for me tonight - keeps your Papa Bear busy, you happy and both of you in practice for the next TT...!

Don't be afraid to type...
Its not my attitude that sucks, its your perception!
Go the Bokke!
Wow Cubbie, you're now officially a High School Mommie!

Hope Cublet is enjoying the school! Seems like not so long ago when we were still in Primary School....!

The family are well this side of the Irish Sea. My oldest broke his arm and had the plaster removed last week - almost back to normal and ready for the next accident! The youngest is just an evil demon (but my evil demon!) with a soft streak hidden deep deep down inside...! He has all the Nursery School teachers wrapped around his little finger and gets away with almost everything. Scary thought is that he starts school next year.

Have an IrishCofee for me tonight - keeps your Papa Bear busy, you happy and both of you in practice for the next TT...!

Don't be afraid to type...

yes i have officially got the badge....:haha:

ja he loves it..although not happy with the amount of huiswerk...sounds too familiar hey??

hehehehe...hope his arm is okay...the war wounds of young hey??

my hubby was telling my Mom about your little one - what you said at the braai about him....she was amused at what you call him....:haha: but i think he is cute!! :hug:

hubby made irishes last night.....so u missed out bigtime .. but never mind next yr...:thumbs:

how is the wife doing??
Hey Cubbie!

Sorry, a delayed reply... we are a little slower down here - the cold and all!

Wifey doing okay, still misses the 'motherland' and her fandamily. I am taking her out to London for a day and night out this month, so she should be much better (she has never seen London, and we have been here 2 years!)

TEDIC (The Evil Devil Icarnate Child) is actually improving! he has now developed a fully fledged London vocabulary and a small intellectual mind that he actually uses from time to time! He starts school next year, poor teachers....!

Hope all is well in the land of TT (Tourist Trophy, not sordid connotations of other TT sounds!) Give you and yours a big from mine... and keep practicing the Irishes...
Go the Bokke!
Hey there Cubbie and Bushwacker,

Just to let you know I became a dad last week. Dylan was born at 8H45 Thursday night weighing in at 2.6 kg. It is our first so I want to tell the world.

RJ

Big Grin Cool
CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome to the wonderful world of proud parenthood!
(Incorporating the department of sleeples nights and nappy changing moments!)
Go the Bokke!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Welcome to the wonderful world of proud parenthood!
(Incorporating the department of sleeples nights and nappy changing moments!)

agree with the incorporating parts Big Grin
Some more serious advice - keep a picture diary for all those first moments. They happen so quickly, when you look again it is too late and you quickly forget!

And congratulations again! A boy Botha to take to the TT one day... the ideas are starting already!

Welcome Dylan!
Go the Bokke!
Quote:Originally posted by Bothavus
Hey there Cubbie and Bushwacker,

Just to let you know I became a dad last week. Dylan was born at 8H45 Thursday night weighing in at 2.6 kg. It is our first so I want to tell the world.

RJ

Big Grin Cool

Congrats Bothavus and Mrs Bothavus....

Welcome to the world of parenting, may Dylan bring you both joy, happiness and loads of lovely moments...

how exciting....:babyroll: :babyroll:

we wanna see pics please....Smile

now another addition to the TT races ... :thumbs:
No prob........

Now I only need to know how? to your email address? Big Grin