Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Springs.........
Hey there you two,

It is my last day at work and I will not be back on the net until I get back from SA (Springs).

I hope you all have a fab X-mas and a happy new year.

I will be sure to drink a drink (of a kas bier) on all my Springs mates back here. :innocent:

Have a good one.
Hello u two....

i am lazy too....being busy with my son and his op....

so enjoy yourself RJ..enjoy showing Dylan off to the family and show him his roots...:thumbs: have a super duper Xmas and a lovely new year...:cheers:

enjoy the sunshine and braais... :innocent:

lotsa love
cub fandamily... Confusedanta:

MERRY XMAS ALL!
she sits twiddling her thumbs..wondering when her Springs maaitjies will come and chat to her...... :crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol:
Shhhh, what was that? :eek:

I thought I heard a bear, possibly a cubbie bear......!

I'm still here ice-Cubbie!
Hows the fan-damily?
Did you have a good Xmas?
Was the start to the new year good?
Any new exciting news?
You still house-hunting?

Enough questions to start a conversation...!
Its not my attitude that sucks, its your perception!
Go the Bokke!
Bushwacker Wrote:Shhhh, what was that? :eek:

I thought I heard a bear, possibly a cubbie bear......!

I'm still here ice-Cubbie!
Hows the fan-damily?
Did you have a good Xmas?
Was the start to the new year good?
Any new exciting news?
You still house-hunting?

Enough questions to start a conversation...!

Hello hello hello....

ja she is here..... Big Grin
fandamily doing well.....
no not such a good xmas as son was laid up in plaster so he was not happy....but he is okay now..:thumbs:
was a good start then hubby's dad passed away so being abit quiet here...
no news is good news at the moment hey??
ja..still vewing houses....viewed another shack today....not as good as my old shack back home with swimming pool..although this shack had the sea for a garden..not bad hey?? Confusedurfing: Confusedurfing:

so how's u and the fandamily????
Hey Ice Cubbie!

Your type of weather outside right now - snow everywhere! (The only place I think snow should be is on a Christmas Card! lol). we spoent the weekend in Yorkshire and just managed to escape the heavy snowfalls as we left. Looks like it followed us home...

Going well at the moment - still hate work, but who knows what the future holds?
Made an offer on the shack we are currently renting - got accepted. Sorted out all the bank rubbish and solicitors, anyday now should be a home-owner!
Spawn of Satan and his brother are doing okay - Spawn of Satan starts school this year! Poor teachers... older brother now wears specsfromthis week, and even I must say they make him look mature! I am getting old!!!

On a sadder note, Sean is in a bit of a bad way in SA. Was made redundant and then Debs left him... speak to him when I can and he is upbeat considering.

Hope all is well with the three of you. Type to you later...
Go the Bokke!
Bushwacker Wrote:Hey Ice Cubbie!

Your type of weather outside right now - snow everywhere! (The only place I think snow should be is on a Christmas Card! lol). we spoent the weekend in Yorkshire and just managed to escape the heavy snowfalls as we left. Looks like it followed us home...

Going well at the moment - still hate work, but who knows what the future holds?
Made an offer on the shack we are currently renting - got accepted. Sorted out all the bank rubbish and solicitors, anyday now should be a home-owner!
Spawn of Satan and his brother are doing okay - Spawn of Satan starts school this year! Poor teachers... older brother now wears specsfromthis week, and even I must say they make him look mature! I am getting old!!!

On a sadder note, Sean is in a bit of a bad way in SA. Was made redundant and then Debs left him... speak to him when I can and he is upbeat considering.

Hope all is well with the three of you. Type to you later...

Hi Paulie...:hartlik:

All is well..just been busy busy.....

My type of weather...this ysbeertjie likes the sunshine...she is different... Confusedunny:

Sorry to hear about Sean..send him our regards when you next chat to him, hope he can get another job...and a pity about his partner leaving....shame man.....

Congrats on your new home....good thing u are in the house....so no moving...Yay!!!

Spawn of Satan...Paulie....poor kid...u do realise spawn of satan is your kid...so u must be Father Satan... :taped: Poor teachers....he might just turn out to be the good one...ya never know....!!

As for specs on the older one....ag they look so cute...mine is wearing specs and he looks cool...goes to school with his hair all gelled and those spcs...ultra man ekse...

how is the wife??? she still taking your nonsense....shame poor lady.....mind u she will give u one vet klap...... Big Grin

chat soon.......
cubbie

drive carefully.....it is sunshine here.,...no snow...(so far)
My Springs maaitjies....waar is djulle?

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:
Hi IceCubbie!

I am mereley lurking in the shadows...!

Planning - I'm off to SA for 3 weeks next month! Will have a few drinky poo's with Sean and visit the Riebeck and Park Hotel for old times sake.

Also wan to do the TT in 2007 as it is the centenary and should be rather special.

Trust you and the fandamily are still well?
Go the Bokke!
Bushwacker Wrote:Hi IceCubbie!

I am mereley lurking in the shadows...!

Planning - I'm off to SA for 3 weeks next month! Will have a few drinky poo's with Sean and visit the Riebeck and Park Hotel for old times sake.

Also wan to do the TT in 2007 as it is the centenary and should be rather special.

Trust you and the fandamily are still well?

Hey Bushie..

Was browsing some old threads and saw this and wondered if u lot are still living....(only joking) :crylol: got your mail a few weeks ago....

All is fine, jsut had my best friend from Cape Town here for 10 days, was marvellous she definitely brought the great sunshine to our shores... :p

Great stuff, you think those hotels are still standing... :crylol:
Send regards to Sean.

Ja the TT for next yr seems to be in full swing, alot of planning and stuff going on, so best you make planne to come over soon, as accommodation and flights and ferries are getting booked up quick... Cool

Have a jol in SA, have a cream soda for me, and remember to be careful....chat when you get back.

:cloud9: