Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rasmus
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
The leas donger has reddy/blondy hair?

The leas donger? :haha:

Yep, that's them Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
What's wrong with country and jazz ??? Except for the fact that they are impossible to mix Sad

I've had my country period (around std. 5 & 6) and my jazz period, in my Tech days, and thankfully they were before my DJ days Big Grin

As such I've nothing against them except I do not like hearing how much the singer misses his / her dog or truck or lover...

As for the jazz songs.... I don't care how blue you feel, no matter how much you play your wind instrument it will never replace the soft lyrical sighs of Aretha or Agnetha..

Yep, it's all down to personal preference, but I just find Jazz to be a little too dee dee deedle tinkle tinkle if you know what I mean. It's annoying. And Country, well, you said it.

Then again, some folks will say that Trance is too doof-doofy, so horses for courses :haha:
What's wrong with country and jazz ??? Except for the fact that they are impossible to mix Sad

Hey, come to think of it, Jazz is probably easy to mix, it's so all over the place, and with all the tinkles and deedle dee's, you could probably drop in a new tune and nobody would notice... :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by edmonsta
The leas donger? :haha:

Yep, that's them Big Grin

That's my typing not quite catching up with the brain!!:dazed:
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Pam, I've had that song by the Rasmus in my head since yesterday...

It's a great song, but sheesh, enough is enough... :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by edmonsta
Pam, I've had that song by the Rasmus in my head since yesterday...

It's a great song, but sheesh, enough is enough... :haha:

Ok, well try this one.....

How about the new one by Anastacia> (normally I acnnot stand her, but I love her new song!!!!!!!)
It's called "Left outside Alone"

Let me know when you need a new tune to drive you up the wall!Wink
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi

I've had my country period (around std. 5 & 6) and my jazz period, in my Tech days, and thankfully they were before my DJ days Big Grin

JannieBoy! I have a 1965 pressing of the Dave Brubeck Quartet. Sonically it is the most amazing piece of musical software I own. Anyone who wants to argue with me about vinyl has obviously never ever heard this sort of quality or is tone deaf. However it is also a very approachable jazz album - a greatest hits. Dave Brubeck did a very catchy number called "Take Five" which most people know. Someone else to lsiten to is Miles Davies. Listen to his album Tutu in a pitch dark room and experience the intensity and feel that the music has. Jazz can be an extremely expressive form of music one which people like ABBA can never hope to attain! Big Grin :p

BTW my best purchase of the week is Guns n Roses Greatest Hits! Listen to it at maximum volume!
Ok, well try this one.....

How about the new one by Anastacia> (normally I acnnot stand her, but I love her new song!!!!!!!)
It's called "Left outside Alone"

Let me know when you need a new tune to drive you up the wall!

Thanks for the effort, but luckily I don't know it.... :haha:
Anyone heard of this band? They have a song in the Top 20 (currently about no. 4 or so) called In The Shadows...

Waddya think? Bought their cd last week, and I really like their stuff - like a toned down Linkin Park.

The Rasmus is a Finnish band

very big in Suomi

another artist who is doing a tour of America at the moment is HIM

The Finnish music scene tends to like 'dark' music style bands

Smile
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck
The Rasmus is a Finnish band

very big in Suomi

another artist who is doing a tour of America at the moment is HIM

The Finnish music scene tends to like 'dark' music style bands

Smile

Thanks - will check out HIM...

Must say, like these "dark" bands a bit myself.....

Wink
--Mahatma Gandhi