Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you all reading right now?
nora roberts for me at the moment. *montanna sky*. it is light entertainement.

just finished the best book (unfortunately i cannot remember the name or author now). was about a boy that left school and went to the RAF and then WW II broke out. for anybody that likes flying... this is a must.
I am reading Wild child....Jim Morrisons biography
Moenie kwaad gaan slaap nie, bly wakker en baklei

Bird of prey

What you are isn't written down in stone

Lover of all things RED especially wine

''aai aai die witborskraai''
Just started reading Lord of the Rings, after watching the movies. It's the first time I've seen the movie, before reading the book. I think because the movie doesn't live up to my own imagination most of the times. Smile

Wink
What you THINK, is what you CREATE, so THINK POSITIVE! Wink

22 kgs GONE 38 kgs TO GO!!! Big Grin (3 May 2004)
White lightning - Allan Donald's autobiography
The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith.
I love it so far.....story about Precious Ramotswe - female private detective in Botswana.
I'm reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

It's about a 14-year-old girl, Susie Salmon, who is brutally raped and murdered, the latest victim of a serial killer. She tells the story from heaven where she keeps watch over her grieving family and friends, as well as her brazen killer and the sad detective working on her case.

It's a brilliant book.
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
I love it so far.....story about Precious Ramotswe - female private detective in Botswana.

It's a wonderful little book!! I have also got the sequel, and want to get the other two as well....

I know Pax is a fan of his books.
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Quote:Originally posted by tisha
I'm reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

It's about a 14-year-old girl, Susie Salmon, who is brutally raped and murdered, the latest victim of a serial killer. She tells the story from heaven where she keeps watch over her grieving family and friends, as well as her brazen killer and the sad detective working on her case.

It's a brilliant book.

I heard about that one...definitely next on my list of books to get...
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
I am reading Wild child....Jim Morrisons biography

That must be brilliant! I read a book on him when I was about 14, I was so in love with him - thought I was special because his wife's name was Pamela :o
--Mahatma Gandhi
Quote:Originally posted by Joan

Ahhh it's brilliant. I've read all of them and am waiting for the latest one to come out which I think is only in July.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of books do you like reading ? nikkinaz 5 4,577 26-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Pampered
  Hey what is everyone READING ? nikkinaz 7 4,631 10-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Last Post: TracyW
  So what book are you looking forward to reading next ? nikkinaz 5 4,675 12-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Last Post: nikkinaz
  So whatja all reading at the moment ? nikkinaz 14 8,040 13-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Last Post: lols
  Reading at bedtime for kids Icecub 7 4,789 25-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Pampered
  So what is on your holiday reading list ? nikkinaz 4 3,983 10-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Last Post: jewels
  So whatja reading...? nikkinaz 30 12,690 09-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  bedtime reading sooibrand 2 3,513 05-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Last Post: sooibrand
  The cold winter months ahead mean more reading..... nikkinaz 0 3,861 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Reading Around the World nikkinaz 0 4,404 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: