Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your children's quirks?
What little mannerism did/does your child have that is unique to him/her?
For example, my son, from the age of about 9 months, would suck his cheeks in and then chew them at the same time. He also used to push his cheek really close to mine and then bite down on the inside of his cheek.
My baby daughter, when tired, likes to put her hand down the front of your shirt (not only mine!)
This was unique to each of them and I don't know of any other child who did this.
Did your children have similar habits?
got your mail skat..was in liverpool today for mischief's check-up..prognosis not goo...but i will tell u about it..Sad

when my mischief is tired, he rubs his head, and still does it.....it is adorable actually..Smile
Shame Cubs didn't the last batch of treatment work as well as expected. Have a big hug from me Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
got your mail skat..was in liverpool today for mischief's check-up..prognosis not goo...but i will tell u about it..Sad

when my mischief is tired, he rubs his head, and still does it.....it is adorable actually..Smile

Oh dear. Many strongs. Take care of yourselves. ((Hugs))
Even as a baby, my oldest used to get certain beads of sweat just between her eyebrows. Then I knew she was too hot. That didn't happen with the other two.

She still gets it, to this day.
Jemlet and Dudette, i will pm u....Smile
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
What little mannerism did/does your child have that is unique to him/her?
For example, my son, from the age of about 9 months, would suck his cheeks in and then chew them at the same time. He also used to push his cheek really close to mine and then bite down on the inside of his cheek.
My baby daughter, when tired, likes to put her hand down the front of your shirt (not only mine!)
This was unique to each of them and I don't know of any other child who did this.
Did your children have similar habits?

My children dribble - the more they are concentrating on a task the more they dribble. Smile
Our youngest right from a very young age, whenever concentrating on something sticks out her tongue, she still does it now at 12, this includes even to cutting out a piece of paper. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Jillibeans
Our youngest right from a very young age, whenever concentrating on something sticks out her tongue, she still does it now at 12, this includes even to cutting out a piece of paper. Smile

morning jillibeans,

funny you mention that, my M I L does that, my hubby does that and now my son, family traits ne?? :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Jillibeans

Picanin does that! Big Grin

When we're visiting people, my little one walks around with his hands behind his back. I think it's because this way he can't get into trouble for touching something that he shouldn't. He looks so angelic! :wings:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 tips to surviving the holidays with children dudette 5 4,999 23-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Last Post: gwasi
  Children & Emigration Venus 13 8,196 30-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ameniatha
  Children!! Cali 5 4,459 20-07-2005, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Cali
  Children are so quick.... Pronkertjie 1 3,651 28-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Last Post: penelope
  The questions children ask TheDuck 16 8,113 14-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Venus
  What benefits am I entitled to in the UK with children mcamp999 3 7,428 28-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Helaina
  Teaching our children Afrikaans dudette 6 6,602 26-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Last Post: hantam
  Stereotypes and children Cali 8 5,553 04-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Cali
  Famous children's stories Curio 11 7,159 22-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Almitra
  Smacking children angelbabe 7 5,193 11-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Ameniatha