Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fever blisters...
wow whirlpool...i might try that next time, but i really got it bad this time, got some under my nose and in my nose which was so painful, especially when i blew my nose...Sick and one huge on on my top lip, so poor hubby did not get kissed for a week....:haha: the vanilla essence worked, and i know zovirax does not work at all, i get a cream now from the doctor and the minute i feel an itch or i get that feeling, i zap the cream on and it works like a charm, will get the name for u !! :thumbs:
i had that once when i did not pop them, i looked like one of those goldfish and my nose was very very sore. it is good to know about the vanilla
as it states "zo VIR ax" - virus!! who do these guys think they are fooling? viruses cannot be treated. best you can do is slow down the spread! hence not getting the limph into your mouth after poping and also for drying the thing out as quickly as possible. i dont know how fragile the virus is but i dont take chances - few minutes of sting vs a week of misery mmm
as for kisses - the wife does not suffer from them but i am not allowed anywhere near her when i have one Big Grin
a pillow for company :haha: