Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
teething
Quote:Originally posted by Ameniatha
Well I hope that you found a little advice amidst the mountains of salt.. Big Grin

Amen ...... salt - what salt :haha: :jester:
Squeaks, sorry to bring up the "s" word again but I GAURANTEE you.....little Beth, like thousands before her, will NOT drop down dead from chewing/sucking a little stukkie biltong...:haha: :haha:.

As far as the teething goes, the dribbling and chewing of her fist etc is normally a sure sign, but as all kids are different she could experience some of the other symptons mentioned...ie slightly raised temprature, a bit of a runny tummy......but don't put everything down to teething, as these could be symptoms for loads of other things too. And remember she could be crying for millions of different reasons so if you are concerned or worried, rather have her checked out at the clinic or take her to the doctor. Also remember to watch her if she has a runny tummy as little ones can become easily dehydrated. But otherwise there are loads of teething gels and powders on the market these days...I'm sure your chemist will be able to advise you............Good luck and let us know when that little toofy appears!!!!!!!!!
thanx for all the points of veiw. this is our fisrt child and my wife is kinda paranoid about what goes into beth's mouth. so the salt thing is pretty much up to her. beth is still breast feeding so i dont have any say about food in any case.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teething sooibrand 2 3,475 18-07-2004, 11:30 AM
Last Post: dudette