South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Boerewors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We would like to buy a few 'meter' of boerewors.

Does anyone know of a butcher in the Hertfordshire area - St. Albans, Harpenden, Hatfield area that sells it?

Even the Luton, Hitchin area.

Thanks!

:daisy:
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
We would like to buy a few 'meter' of boerewors.

Does anyone know of a butcher in the Hertfordshire area - St. Albans, Harpenden, Hatfield area that sells it?

Even the Luton, Hitchin area.

Thanks!

I know friends of mine in Bagshot orders wors the night before and the next morning they got it in the ?mail? and it is from the midlands - I remember that Big Grin

Will try and found out :daisy:
We found a place in Milton Keynes who has a South African Blockman. We bought some of their wors last week-end and Woweeee it is fantastic! Really good.

Perhaps you fancy a cup of coffee and a trip up to Milton Keynes??? I can always show you where it is.....
Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
I know friends of mine in Bagshot orders wors the night before and the next morning they got it in the ?mail? and it is from the midlands - I remember that Big Grin

Will try and found out :daisy:

Thanks FlyingBok.... would appreciate it. Just as long as Bagshot is not a suburb of Bagdad :p

Quote:Originally posted by Bean of Love
We found a place in Milton Keynes who has a South African Blockman. We bought some of their wors last week-end and Woweeee it is fantastic! Really good.

Perhaps you fancy a cup of coffee and a trip up to Milton Keynes??? I can always show you where it is.....

Hi.... I will let you know. It might be worth the trip - we are not that far from Milton Keynes. Thanks Smile

Hi.... I will let you know. It might be worth the trip - we are not that far from Milton Keynes. Thanks Smile

I will agree with Bean of Love and say that he really makes the best boerewors I have EVER had!
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
I will agree with Bean of Love and say that he really makes the best boerewors I have EVER had!

Thanks - I will let you know what happens.

Blom...

The number of our butcher, Graham Hall, might be worth jotting down Wink

His quality is superb and comes highly recommended :thumbs:

Though I'm not too sure he'd deliver out that way - perhaps a lovely drive through to Buckinghamshire might be in the offing? Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
Blom...

The number of our butcher, Graham Hall, might be worth jotting down Wink

His quality is superb and comes highly recommended :thumbs:

Though I'm not too sure he'd deliver out that way - perhaps a lovely drive through to Buckinghamshire might be in the offing? Big Grin

Hi Cheffie

Thanks for this - wrote the number down.

I think I will get a motorbike with a sidecar and tour the country with a Saffer friend and a gas braai to test all the boerewors from North to South. Will contact the BBC, maybe they will do a program on us Smile

Bless you

:lovef:
test all the boerewors from North to South.

Though I'm sure if you get the new SA channel to follow your exploits... they might only broadcast after the watershed 9pm Wink

Happy hunting Blom
Pages: 1 2 3