Cant believe I forgot about the African Cup

mentioning that ... SA play live on Eurosport tonight

so that's a date

Smile
TheDuck Wrote:Cant believe I forgot about the African Cup

mentioning that ... SA play live on Eurosport tonight

so that's a date

Smile

What time? They have a very young inexperienced side out there, so don't expect too much (planning ahead for 2010 I believe) but we may be surprised (doubt it though)
saw them play, didn't see the end however....but at the moment they are ranked 2 in their group... Smile
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
Ameniatha Wrote:saw them play, didn't see the end however....but at the moment they are ranked 2 in their group... Smile

They were pretty much as expected, very poor. The coach Dumitru hasn't got a clue, and most of our top players weren't even there. Embarrasing performance to say the least, especially when you consider the wealth of talen we have at our disposal.
from what I saw there was enough talent on the pitch .. some players were simply clueless
They lack motivation, and half of them looked like they didn't even want to be there. Pierre Issa hasn't played a game of football for his club side this year and is way too slow. McCarthy was a joke, but I thought Zuma
the goalkeeper made a few fine saves but then was horribly exposed by extremely poor play by the defence

clueless
Ameniatha Wrote:saw them play, didn't see the end however....but at the moment they are ranked 2 in their group... Smile
I'm sure they won't be ranked 2 after last night's performance ........... it was painful and pathetic to watch. :duh:

HH
:thumbs: Confusedurfing: Confusedunny:
This sums it up for me!!

http://www.news24.com/News24/Columnists/...87,00.html
I think the less said the better regarding that performance!
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fantasy Football 2005/2006 alcap998 6 5,311 15-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Last Post: mcamp999
  Fantasy Football 2005/2006 mcamp999 343 84,905 09-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Last Post: TheDuck
  Germany 2006??? Ray 0 3,429 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  6 Nations match, 5th Feb in Basel, Switzerland SA_Swiss 0 8,089 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  African nations cup mcamp999 0 5,796 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: