Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyprus
Quote:Originally posted by Bushbaby
Heard today that separate referendums are to be held on the Greek and Turkish sides of the island.

Good luck - it will be a beautiful day when this divide is conquered.

Big Grin You can say that again....

I have faith and trust that things are going to be just fine. We can't expect the olds to be happy whatever the outcome, but us youngsters can make a good start in the right direction.

Wink
What you THINK, is what you CREATE, so THINK POSITIVE! Wink

22 kgs GONE 38 kgs TO GO!!! Big Grin (3 May 2004)
From what i can gather is that there is growing concern, that like germany, the Greek sector will have to finance the reconstruction of the northern sector as it is highly unlikely Turkey will make any compensation. There is the additional fear that there will a massive influx into the south by those seeking work. Tough times ahead but hopefully there will be an outcome that suits most.
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT
Well the vote is out and the result is not that surprising....the supposed agreement was all Turkeys way and very little for the Greek Cypriots ....oh well Welcome to the EU anyway....
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Well the vote is out and the result is not that surprising....the supposed agreement was all Turkeys way and very little for the Greek Cypriots ....oh well Welcome to the EU anyway....

Well I'm still doing great. I've started my own busines selling the product I'm using to lose weight and I believe I'll be able to leave the hotel once and for all.

Business is good and getting better.

I hope all are well.

Wink

ps. Send me e-mails guys, I hardly get a chance to come to the forums anymore. Smile
What you THINK, is what you CREATE, so THINK POSITIVE! Wink

22 kgs GONE 38 kgs TO GO!!! Big Grin (3 May 2004)
Quote:Originally posted by Androniki
Well I'm still doing great. I've started my own busines selling the product I'm using to lose weight and I believe I'll be able to leave the hotel once and for all.

Business is good and getting better.

I hope all are well.

Wink

ps. Send me e-mails guys, I hardly get a chance to come to the forums anymore. Smile

Hi Androniki

Good to see you on the boards again. Long time no hear. I hope all is OK with you and your new business.

We're all getting set for our summer and holiday season. We're off at the weekend for two weeks with our eldest daughter and son in law together with our new grand daughter. I can't wait to get going.

By the way if you want us to email you then let us have your email address. PM it to me and I will let you have mine back by return.

You take care in the meantime.

Regards

HH
:thumbs: :lovebuzz:
If "yes" , let us know : Howz'it ?
Androniki darlink.....

we will be invading your side of the world in August....would be super to see u...... :cloud9: :cloud9: drop me a line.... :cloud9:

I will also send u an email..... :cloud9: