Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homemade computer
Just building a computer up for the kids with parts I have bought and scrounded and have got it up and running but I cannot change the colours up from 16 and the screen resolution is stuck at a measley 600 by 400 and wont go higher. Is this because of poorly integrated graphics and will i need to get a graphics card or am i missing something obvious? I have been in to control panel-display-settings and there is only 1 setting available.
:dazed: Panic over-all sorted!!
My computer is also a homemade one! I'm glad you got it sorted out. What was the problem? It sure is a learning experience, isn't it?! :haha:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Venus Wrote:My computer is also a homemade one! I'm glad you got it sorted out. What was the problem? It sure is a learning experience, isn't it?! :haha:

It is a learning experience. When I loaded a whole lot of drivers I didn't restart after loading each one, just restarted once at the end and the monitor and sound card drivers failed to load!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computer virus code cracked dudette 3 3,721 02-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Joan
  My computer just dies every now and then.. Joan 4 3,709 29-03-2004, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Joan
  SPYWARE ..... What exactly is it? How does it get on my computer? angelbabe 15 7,043 20-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Mark
  A great new computer operating system TheDuck 0 5,111 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  computer softwear Thistle 0 3,897 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Computer after latest Windows XP update TheDuck 0 3,838 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: