Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jen's journey
Hi Jen, would also like to wish you everything of the best. I'm sure you will have a lovely much deserved holiday.
:luck: :canwin: Smile :hug:
The day has arrived for you to fly to Confusedunny: SA!

Enjoy every minute of it! May you travel safe, have lots of fun and laughter ..... and get spoilt rotten. I'll put the kettle on so long ready for that cup on your return.

Lots of love dear friend! :bunch:

:blom:
I heard from Jen - she is doing very well. Resting and enjoying every minute of the sunshine. Of course she has to stay out of the sun, but enjoy sitting on the 'stoep' reading and resting .... and I am sure she is taking a snooze too!

:canwin:
Now that's what I'm talking about...
For some reason I just posted my thread before reading any of the other threads. You were all there for Jen, well done, good okes hey.
To Jen, what a time you've had, at least you know that there are people around you and Above you... All the best, thinking of you.
Continue to make more of a difference in other people's lives than you can imagine.
Minister for the Motherland
Thanks for that.. I hope my journey has helped someone else in some way, even if it's small.
I'm doing ok these days, still extremely tired from the treatment plus painkillers I'm still on for the rib-nerve pain, which didn't go away with the chemo. It's not a tumour or cancerous, just there.. but I believe I have no cancer left. My hair is growing and is short and grey/dark brown and curly, can't put colour in it yet..

Have even started doing some work and LOVE it, it makes me feel normal again and the more my hair grows, the less people are reminded that I've had cancer. It's been an ongoing reminder. Haven't worn my wig for 2 months now, took the risk to go out with just a thin layer of hair, and no-one looked at me sidewaysWink so now it's normal for me to have hair this short.

Thanks again, all. I'll check into the Buzz more often now, had a break.
Jen Wrote:Haven't worn my wig for 2 months now.

Great stuff Jen :thumbs:

Glad to see all is going well and life is slowly returning to normal.

You have grey and brown in your hair.. why do you need more colour :wall: ? Is that a chick :woof: thing? Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]And I think her hair looks just lovely :blom:

Jen, it is great to see you and about and loving being back at work. :jive:

[/COLOR]
Way to go Jen,:jive:
Jen neither has Cheffie worn his wig for 2 months, so you in good company

now all I need to do is dye mine

Big Grin

keep on trucking Jen

:thumbs: :canwin:
TheDuck Wrote:Jen neither has Cheffie worn his wig for 2 months, so you in good company

Good company? Rolleyes

Great company you obviously mean.. :wall:
Big Grin

I just want to know why you want to colour your colourful hair.. :o

[SIZE="1"]Duckie.. dye your wig pink. For me. Make me proud.
Big Grin[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hospice - Jen's journey continued Jen 4 3,952 09-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Jen