Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once again.... I have a huge problem
Cheffie Wrote:The way you wrote in your initial appeal lead me to think it was 23 (8 + 15) excluding yourself and Kevin.. I thought you lived in a mansion with a triple garage or something

what kinda fish do you have?
:duh:

:crylol: it nearly was that many.. if they refused to move out we were sommer just going to move in with them! Already had a room ready for us!

Luckily everyone but the 2 i said could stay left within 48 hours after I paid them their deposits and rent back. (got a police case opened against the previous owner now).

But these 2 have multiplied to 8. :mmm:

just a normal fish tank.. with fan tails, molly's, platys and a placoctamus (sp) everything else died. oh and ONE snail! :jive:
"Riches of the heart cannot be stolen"
macksy Wrote:But these 2 have multiplied to 8. :mmm:

Do you have rabbits in the near vicinity?

Sounds like great fun.. a miniature farm
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Do you have rabbits in the near vicinity?

Sounds like great fun.. a miniature farm
Big Grin

hell no.. not in this house! :yikes:

It very nearly is a farm... MAXZOO. :dazed:
"Riches of the heart cannot be stolen"
macksy Wrote:It very nearly is a farm...

Have you named your fish yet?

Does your snail have a name too?

What do the cops say?

Do they like your garage?
.......township living must be cheap but obviously has other draw backs. :mmm:
Hagar the Lovable (and to some the Horrible) Wink
Cheffie Wrote:Have you named your fish yet?

Does your snail have a name too?

What do the cops say?

Do they like your garage?

Cheffie ... you crack me up :crylol:
Hagar Wrote:.......township living must be cheap but obviously has other draw backs. :mmm:

Personally I think it must be the way of life north of that boerewors curtain.. that alien place some people call home.. :innocent:

Watching this thread is quite interesting. I have never seen so many people crammed into a house, being charged rent for a garage without a car and having a plethora of animals/ fish and snails (without names :wall: ) who continue to provide amusement and some semblance of life...

To say I'm fascinated would be an understatement. The curiosities of life simply leave me with a fat grin and a better understanding of people. Well sometimes.

I'm still :confused:

Do you think it's rude to give a name to a snail? What about your pet fish? Do you think the cops will see the funny side of life up there? Do they have a sense of humour?

Tracy.. tut tut. Big Grin
As I haven't heard anything re name for your pet fish and/ or snail, I can only assume the delay is due to you christening/ eating them.. are they Christian/ Agnostic/ Athiest or part of that Scientific cult?

Have you chosen a new name for them? Did you dress them up?

What about your villagers on the property? Do they still make porridge?

Apologies as I forgot to ask previously.. did you give your dog and cats names too.. or are you waiting for inspiration?

Do you sing :music: Old Mac donald had a.. :music: in fits of despair?
The full moon has REALLY taken it's toll on you .......... :mmm:

And for whom the bell tolls ........... :p

:rofl: :crylol:
Hope it is sorted out now, the one problem i am having, is did you buy your house or are u renting? As it is, here in the UK, when we rented properties, we were not allowed to let anybody else board with us etc, but seeing it is SA and anything mos goes, the problem is with them living in the garage, how are they washing, cleaning their clothes etc?