Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once again.... I have a huge problem
Icecub Wrote:Hope it is sorted out now, the one problem i am having, is did you buy your house or are u renting? As it is, here in the UK, when we rented properties, we were not allowed to let anybody else board with us etc, but seeing it is SA and anything mos goes, the problem is with them living in the garage, how are they washing, cleaning their clothes etc?

Max bought the house Cubs x
Strawbs Wrote:Max bought the house Cubs x

:thx: ah, okay, then i hope it is sorted out, as that alone can bring the value of her house down.... Sad
Cheffie Wrote:As I haven't heard anything re name for your pet fish and/ or snail, I can only assume the delay is due to you christening/ eating them.. are they Christian/ Agnostic/ Athiest or part of that Scientific cult?

Have you chosen a new name for them? Did you dress them up?

What about your villagers on the property? Do they still make porridge?

Apologies as I forgot to ask previously.. did you give your dog and cats names too.. or are you waiting for inspiration?

Do you sing :music: Old Mac donald had a.. :music: in fits of despair?

PSML..... :crylol:

Are birthdays observed and celebrated for all inhabitants? :mmm:
[color0blue]Dit was lekker by die see... Die Bodensee ( Lake Constance )[/color]
jimswin Wrote:Are birthdays observed and celebrated for all inhabitants? :mmm:

Very good question :thumbs:

Though what would you buy a snail?

Dogs and cats are easy - food Rolleyes

Snails.. well a little garlic and a smidgen of butter.. then you can tease them a little with memories of eating their cousins..
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Very good question :thumbs:

Though what would you buy a snail?

Dogs and cats are easy - food Rolleyes

Snails.. well a little garlic and a smidgen of butter.. then you can tease them a little with memories of eating their cousins..
Big Grin

What about a DIY magazine so that they can spruce up their homes?
Strawbs Wrote:What about a DIY magazine so that they can spruce up their homes?

Ahh.. mini-braille books for the little 'uns.. another great idea :thumbs:

By the way, can you make porridge?
Cheffie Wrote:Ahh.. mini-braille books for the little 'uns.. another great idea :thumbs:

By the way, can you make porridge?

Depends who I am catering for!!! LOL :mmm: :crylol:
Icecub Wrote::thx: ah, okay, then i hope it is sorted out, as that alone can bring the value of her house down.... Sad

I don't think she's planning on selling.. rather sorting out pet names, getting porridge recipes and generally trying to avoid the tag of being Joburg's newest zoo.. Big Grin

However if she does sell.. think its in her interests to start up a township tour and she can revisit her memories and get paid for doing so :thumbs:

Waddya think?

Do you have a pet snail too?

Do you call them by name/ size/ smell/ ability to selectively listen?

Do you make porridge?
hi all.. love to see how you all laugh along at this... oh well i do suppose it is funny.

No i am not selling.. i have made more than R150 000 on the house (50% profit) so i dont think thats they way to go. Plus having fun renovating.

cats and dogs have names, birds have names, fish are called "fish" except for Thomas.
I have been contemplating forming a Flea cirucs... or maybe building s roach motel...

but hey we will see what happens. :mmm:

(the family bar one solitary person called James left on saterday as i told them to shut that screaming 2 year old up before i do.. so the whole family went on holiday! )

as for the porridge... I personally prefer my stock of MAGNUM :p
"Riches of the heart cannot be stolen"
macksy Wrote:except for Thomas.

Is he the tank engine? Does he blow bubbles? what do you feed him?

Will James be looking after your snail? Does he/ she/ it have a name yet? Did you eat he/ she/ it with garlic and a smidgen of butter?

Glad to see all has worked out and you made such a tidy profit without selling.. I guess garage rentals must be a great business?