Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once again.... I have a huge problem
Cheffie Wrote:Do you have a pet snail too?

Do you make porridge?

No, i trample them when i can..like to hear the sickening crunch of their shells .... :crylol: :crylol:

Yes i make jungle oats and tasty wheat... :jive:
Cheffie Wrote:Is he the tank engine? Does he blow bubbles? what do you feed him?

Will James be looking after your snail? Does he/ she/ it have a name yet? Did you eat he/ she/ it with garlic and a smidgen of butter?

Glad to see all has worked out and you made such a tidy profit without selling.. I guess garage rentals must be a great business?

he eats algae Smile

im allergic to garlic so work that one out......

think about it.. when it was on the market it had 15 people living in it.. the price was therefore LOW and since then I have re-done it. Sanded and varnished floors... painted the pressed ceilings etc etc.. so now it has gone up in value... lol go figure! lol
"Riches of the heart cannot be stolen"
macksy Wrote:think about it.. when it was on the market it had 15 people living in it..

I have.

It works out to 10 000 rand per person that you had staying there.. and all in the space of less than 2 weeks! Confusederiously impressed:

Congrats :thumbs:

I seriously should look into the squatting scenario. Though I do fear getting the whole zoo together :woof: might be a little arduous..

We have Polish/ Lithuanian/ Kossovan/ Russian etc that might be applicable. Do you have any hints or tips when we ask them to stay? Must we buy a new dog? Do we have to get a fish? Must we name it?

What about snails?

BTW.. did you end up charging them garage rental even though you've made a profit?

Do you also have a recipe for porridge?
Cheffie,

You are going to LOVE this...

The family went on holiday .... i then had a visit from the main man, Noel today who came home.. he told me the rest of the family are coming by next week to pack the garage up and move all their stuff.

He told them all to go back to Fordsburg :rip: as he was home for one day and could not deal with the noise those 2 year olds were making. SO now its just him and James (his brother). Also Noel has a new job as a driver driving trucks to Botswana and the DRC etc so he wont be here for days and days on end, but his brother (who works nights) will be so he can help with the renovations etc. Plus he wants to start paying me rent as I have been very gracious up til now and he wants to do this right.

Now isnt that nice? :innocent:

Now I am not a chef... Smile so I would say... I can make a mean OAT-SO-EASY! lol
I didnt do a thing .. and it worked out well for me! :o
"Riches of the heart cannot be stolen"
macksy Wrote:Plus he wants to start paying me rent as I have been very gracious up til now and he wants to do this right.
Will he be staying in the main house or will you have to re-decorate the garage?

BTW your recipe for porridge isn't adventurous. Just a cook's comment
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:BTW your recipe for porridge isn't adventurous. Just a cook's comment
Big Grin

Neither is porridge!!! :wall:
Strawbs Wrote:Neither is porridge!!! :wall:

I was commenting about porridge Rolleyes

Cauliflower is boring.. making a sandwich is boring..

However the recipes to make them adventurous might be enlightening Wink

Do you eat snails? Even if they're named?

What are your views on living in a garage? If you play music.. do you think it'll be called House Music or simply Garage ? Maybe that's a quessie for Jamjar..
Big Grin
Macksy, good to hear things have been sorted for you !!! :thumbs:

Mmhh, had snails on Saturday - Slimey Sam, Slow Samuel, Fat Fred, Grimey Gabriel, Fabulous Fran, Likeable Lilly - I only had six!!! :rofl:

:music: Garage Grunge ?? :music:
Almitra Wrote:Mmhh, had snails on Saturday - Slimey Sam, Slow Samuel, Fat Fred, Grimey Gabriel, Fabulous Fran, Likeable Lilly - I only had six!!! :rofl:
Did you take them for a walk?

did you simply eat them?
Big Grin
I ATE them - of course !!!

:EDIT:

Sick

PS: You've asked for it .................