Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So people what will the next thriller be ?
Hello !

Well I got lot's of books out of the library ... and have on order to collect soon Mary Higgins Clark "Moonlight becomes You" - so this is definitely the next book for the club I would think as it really is an exciting book.

If anyone is interested I also took out the following books which look good.

State of happiness by Stella Duffy

Midnight Champagne by A.Manette Ansay

A tree grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

Black Box by Amos Oz

Child of my Heart by Alice McDermott

The Booksellers of Kabul by Asne Seierstad

and numerous non-fiction as well. So I am set for the next 2-3 weeks. I still might go back over the weekend when we do our shopping as I also want another James Patterson !!
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
[B]Hello !

Well I got lot's of books out of the library ... and have on order to collect soon Mary Higgins Clark "Moonlight becomes You" - so this is definitely the next book for the club I would think as it really is an exciting book.

B]

I've also reserved it from our library, so once its in, I'll be reading it.
At the moment I am trying to get through the No1 Ladies detective agency series, but its taking longer than expected Sad

Then I have the latest Jeffrey Deaver and the Da Vinci Code. Hmmm. dont' mind me if I'm not contributing - I'll be too busy reading!!! Wink
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
I've also reserved it from our library, so once its in, I'll be reading it.
At the moment I am trying to get through the No1 Ladies detective agency series, but its taking longer than expected Sad

Then I have the latest Jeffrey Deaver and the Da Vinci Code. Hmmm. dont' mind me if I'm not contributing - I'll be too busy reading!!! Wink

i will get back on track once my flu is sorted out....really took the wind outta my sails this time...Smile
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
Hello !

I still might go back over the weekend when we do our shopping as I also want another James Patterson !!
The Mary Higgins Clark book sounds cool then!!

Let me know which Patterson book you get, as I own most already, and I can recommend some, too!
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
I shall let you know asap...! I forgot totally about looking under P.... Duh Stupid - Hey !

Anyways hurry and get your copy of the Mary Higgins Clark book so you can join us Wink Ha, ha ! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The more that you read,

-Dr Seuss-
Okay, I have just got the Mary Higgins Clark book, and will read it this weekend!!!
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Okay, I have just got the Mary Higgins Clark book, and will read it this weekend!!!

I shall be joining you soon as my copy has now arrived at the library....too many books - too little time.

The more that you read,

-Dr Seuss-
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive Sad
I also ordered the rest of the books in the Alexander McCall Smith series, as well as a cd and some other books, and Amazon were nailing me £17 on p&p!!!!! I e-mailed them, and received a credit on my bill of £12. MUCH better!!!!
--Mahatma Gandhi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5 People you meet in Heaven Surita 3 3,775 30-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Last Post: jewels
  Countries,cultures, people and Books nikkinaz 6 4,670 14-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Icecub