South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Springs.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
she is jealous cause she is from Kempton...:haha: :haha:

...and she has been in the UK too long, otherwise she would have said:

boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
...and she has been in the UK too long, otherwise she would have said:

boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se, boing ek se!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

ja jong.....how u doing????Smile
ja jong.....how u doing????Smile

Hey Cubbie!

I'm keeping good! I still think work gets in the way of my real life, though! Big Grin

I'm off today. I took my son off to football coaching (with Chelsea nogal!) this morning - now I'm doing your housewifey thing! (mopping flors and picking the kids up later...)

Hows the fandamily keeping?

Icecub

Hey Cubbie!

I'm keeping good! I still think work gets in the way of my real life, though! Big Grin

I'm off today. I took my son off to football coaching (with Chelsea nogal!) this morning - now I'm doing your housewifey thing! (mopping flors and picking the kids up later...)

Hows the fandamily keeping?

We are well..although we will catch at the braai and at TT....best some things get said off the forums....serious issues...Smile

Well...off to take my son to the pet shop to get the sawdust for her cage and and and and.....Smile

Chat later....

Smile

Icecub

Hey hey hey Bushy...

still coming to the braai??????
Hey hey hey Bushy...

still coming to the braai??????

Hey hey hey Cubbie!

Still planning to go - although work issues are trying their damdest to make me work next weekend (like making make me a Store Manager on my weekend off!).... I will know for sure by this Saturday...

Steph (Bushwackette) has set her heart on going, so I will try...!
...I WILL BE AT THE BRAAI!

The whole Bushwacker brigade will be in attendance - Whitstable will never be the same...!

(I have sent you a mail with the finer details...)

Icecub

...I WILL BE AT THE BRAAI!

The whole Bushwacker brigade will be in attendance - Whitstable will never be the same...!

(I have sent you a mail with the finer details...)

YAY!! pity ol RJ will not be there...Sad or else we could have really made more marakas...Smile

got your mail....lovely to finally meet the fandamily......see u at the lodge..Smile

Icecub

Paulie.....lekker to see u and the fandamily....

Now RJ...oupel....wat is jou planne vir TT???????
Paulie.....lekker to see u and the fandamily....

Now RJ...oupel....wat is jou planne vir TT???????

Cubie!!!!

Well ill be....... i thought this springs site was not working or something.

How are you?

Planne vir TT..........PARTY PARTY PARTY and then some! Me and two more springs boys will be there from the 4th to the 8th June.

So we'll see you there :thumbs:

RJ (oupel)

And what is Bushwaker's plans? :jester:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15