South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Springs.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hey Ysbeertjie!

Looks like the TT will probably be a no go for me. :noway: The powers that be won't grant me leave over the period (basically the first two weeks in June) as Iwill be the only senior manager in the store then... :mrburns:

Also I am the only one that seems to stop the local 'Travelers' from helping themselves to stock... had two more run ins since the rugby tackle and since then they seem to have decided the store is too much trouble.. moenie sukkel met a Springs laaitjie, ne!:wall:

Don't write me off just yet, might still scrape out a plan at the 11th hour....

Say howzit to the Hubby-bear and Boy-bearm and have a glass of wyn for me!
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
So Bushy...u feeling better now??

What are your plans for the TT??

Anybody else coming???

cheers
cub

Hey there cub and bushy,

Me and two new mates (from springs) will be at the TT from the 4th to the 8th. Still don't know where we are camping, but if all ells fails it will be the same as last year "Glenlough farm". Just around the coner from you cuby. But I want to stay closer to town this year if I can.

Hope to see you there bushy!!!!!!

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
Hey Ysbeertjie!

Looks like the TT will probably be a no go for me. :noway: The powers that be won't grant me leave over the period (basically the first two weeks in June) as Iwill be the only senior manager in the store then... :mrburns:

Don't write me off just yet, might still scrape out a plan at the 11th hour....

Say howzit to the Hubby-bear and Boy-bearm and have a glass of wyn for me!

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bothavus
Hey there cub and bushy,

Me and two new mates (from springs) will be at the TT from the 4th to the 8th. Still don't know where we are camping, but if all ells fails it will be the same as last year "Glenlough farm". Just around the coner from you cuby. But I want to stay closer to town this year if I can.

hey RJ..pop in sometime...Wink
Hey there cub and bushy,

Waah waaah!

I'm not going to be at the TT.......waaaaah! :bigcry:

RJ - have a beer or twenty for me, and take a good whif of the burning rubber, brakes and exhaust fumes..
Keep a look out for my old chommies from Swaziland - Kings Brigade - there are 5 of them at the TT this year!
Next year we will all have a proper TT, promise!

Cubby, save your good irish glasses and whiskey for next year - give RJ plastic mugs and beer this year!:cheeky:

Most importantly, have a lekker time!

Dam, wish I could be there.....
Waah waaah!

I'm not going to be at the TT.......waaaaah! :bigcry:

RJ - have a beer or twenty for me, and take a good whif of the burning rubber, brakes and exhaust fumes..
Keep a look out for my old chommies from Swaziland - Kings Brigade - there are 5 of them at the TT this year!
Next year we will all have a proper TT, promise!

Cubby, save your good irish glasses and whiskey for next year - give RJ plastic mugs and beer this year!:cheeky:

[B]Most importantly, have a lekker time!

Dam, wish I could be there..... [/B]

Soooooooooo sollllyyy you can't make it mate.

I just sent you an email asking if you going. But now I know you not.

As I said I will send you all the photos I take.

Will have a six pack for you with a bottle of Klipies Big Grin

Have a good weekend

RJ

PS. Cuby I will try and see you there!!! We are in town this year so it is a fair hike to you.

Icecub

Soooooooooo sollllyyy you can't make it mate.

I just sent you an email asking if you going. But now I know you not.

As I said I will send you all the photos I take.

Will have a six pack for you with a bottle of Klipies Big Grin

Have a good weekend

RJ

PS. Cuby I will try and see you there!!! We are in town this year so it is a fair hike to you.

bel me then we can meet somewhere and have a drink!!
haaarummmmph!

Bushwacker sits and sulks at home, far from the IOM TT... (but dont forget the piccies!)

Icecub

[B]haaarummmmph!

Bushwacker sits and sulks at home, far from the IOM TT... (but dont forget the piccies!) [/B]

and it is raining here again..Rolleyes Rolleyes

don't sulk too much darling....we will think of u...Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
bel me then we can meet somewhere and have a drink!!

Please pm me your number again Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15