South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Springs.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bothavus
Cubie!!!!

Well ill be....... i thought this springs site was not working or something.

How are you?

Planne vir TT..........PARTY PARTY PARTY and then some! Me and two more springs boys will be there from the 4th to the 8th June.

So we'll see you there :thumbs:

RJ (oupel)

And what is Bushwaker's plans? :jester:

Morning RJ....

I am fine...ja this thread is bietjie want die mense will nie praat nie...:haha:

Let me know when you arrive okay??

Bushwacker said he was still coming....when i saw him at the braai he said he was planning to...but work may hold him off...but we will see.....

Chat soon

cub
Hey Cubbie and RJ!

Plan was to fly out 04 June and return 08 June. Unfortunately, I ve been left in charge and the new 2IC has the same leave plan as me!

Will try damdest to try make Mad Sunday, otherwise will be there from Monday 08 June...

RJ -I still have not made any enquiries for a site in Douglas, as I am not 100% of the dates I'll be there. There's always the same spot as last year, should we fail to book....

Praat met julle almal later....:chorus:
Quote:Originally posted by Invictus
Now there's a lovely place. I learned to fly there at the East Rand Flying Club many years ago when I was still young and pretty. I'm not young anymore though... Big Grin

:woof: [b]Invictus
[/B]

Springs - a lovely place - you weren't flying, you were off the planet! Big Grin Springs is a lovely place to have come from, no one really lives there!

My parents were friendly with the then chairman of the Flying Club - Chris Immelman, and he took me out a couple of times in his little plane...

I was good looking - now its good if I can look!

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
Springs - a lovely place - you weren't flying, you were off the planet! Big Grin Springs is a lovely place to have come from, no one really lives there!

My parents were friendly with the then chairman of the Flying Club - Chris Immelman, and he took me out a couple of times in his little plane...

I was good looking - now its good if I can look!

HEY GOOD LOOKING..

HOW'S U??

Smile
Hey Cubbie!

Looking good - the sun is trying to shine, and I'm at home instead of work!

Kop is a little sore :dazed: - I literally tackled a shoplifter after he threatened to knife me, then he proceeded to attempt to smash my head against the concrete paving and washed it all down with a threat to kill me! And he even had the cheek to try lay an assault charge against me after we summoned the police (after I had subdued him with a little head bash on the concrete myself!)

Turned out he had 8 outstanding warrants on him anyway..

...just like being back in good old Springs!

Icecub

Hey Cubbie!

Looking good - the sun is trying to shine, and I'm at home instead of work!

Kop is a little sore :dazed: - I literally tackled a shoplifter after he threatened to knife me, then he proceeded to attempt to smash my head against the concrete paving and washed it all down with a threat to kill me! And he even had the cheek to try lay an assault charge against me after we summoned the police (after I had subdued him with a little head bash on the concrete myself!)

Turned out he had 8 outstanding warrants on him anyway..

...just like being back in good old Springs!

Shame Paulie.....u feeling okay now??? Good on you honey.....gosh that must been like the Cassseldale with the knives being pulled...:cheeky:

How long you off for?? I'll bet wifey is happy you okay...Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
Shame Paulie.....u feeling okay now??? Good on you honey.....gosh that must been like the Cassseldale with the knives being pulled...:cheeky:

How long you off for?? I'll bet wifey is happy you okay...Smile

I'm at home, nice and relaxed with only a small bump on the head and a couple of grazed elbows and fore-arms to show for the whole incident.

Knives pulled is like The Riebeck! (Shonnies) Casseldale was bottles - see how quick you forget....! :p

I'm only off today - which is my normal day off anyway. I still worked the next two days after the incident which occured on Saturday.
I was built in the 60's and bred in Suspension City remember - not like these new humans that are all weak and go off with the first bang on the head or threat against their lives!

Wifey claims she could have used life the insurance payout for a deposit on a new house and a little sports car for her to go to work in! But hey, you can't please all the people all the time!!Big Grin

Remember, the good die young, I've got a long time left yet....!

Icecub

long time left to fecking bug me!! Rolleyes Rolleyes

Icecub

I'm at home, nice and relaxed with only a small bump on the head and a couple of grazed elbows and fore-arms to show for the whole incident.

Knives pulled is like The Riebeck! (Shonnies) Casseldale was bottles - see how quick you forget....! :p

I'm only off today - which is my normal day off anyway. I still worked the next two days after the incident which occured on Saturday.
I was built in the 60's and bred in Suspension City remember - not like these new humans that are all weak and go off with the first bang on the head or threat against their lives!

Wifey claims she could have used life the insurance payout for a deposit on a new house and a little sports car for her to go to work in! But hey, you can't please all the people all the time!!Big Grin

remember i never frequented those places, i am too posh !! Wink
so i go ont whatever i am told !!

showing off your war wounds now??

built in the 60's-hmm stud you are..Wink don't show the wife!!

ja i would helped wifey spend the bucks....:haha:

Icecub

So Bushy...u feeling better now??

What are your plans for the TT??

Anybody else coming???

cheers
cub
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15