South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Springs.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bothavus
Please pm me your number again Big Grin

done and dusted..:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
done and dusted..:thumbs:

Hey Cubby

Please don't be mad at me but ended up in St Marries. And i left your numbers at home. Rolleyes

I am so sorry I did not get to see you....but I will make it up to you one day!

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bothavus
Hey Cubby

Please don't be mad at me but ended up in St Marries. And i left your numbers at home. Rolleyes

I am so sorry I did not get to see you....but I will make it up to you one day!

Hi RJ..

no probs...was certainly very busy this yr...alot of bikers were over this yr compared to last yr hey? you were also darn lucky with the weather....Wink I thought you were in town, so you were in Port St Mary, did you like it??
Hi RJ..

no probs...was certainly very busy this yr...alot of bikers were over this yr compared to last yr hey? you were also darn lucky with the weather....Wink I thought you were in town, so you were in Port St Mary, did you like it??

Morning Cubby,

Ja it was gr8 and you are correct there were a lot more bikes this yr. A lot more people too. Port St Mary was something to see. A lot better than Douglas.
....So where's the pictures (to make me jealous).....

Kom, vluit vluit jou storie uit! I need info and stories....

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
....So where's the pictures (to make me jealous).....

Kom, vluit vluit jou storie uit! I need info and stories....

hey hey hey, well now you got to bring Steph and the boys to kuier so we can have lekker Irish's...as RJ missed out BIGTIME :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
hey hey hey, well now you got to bring Steph and the boys to kuier so we can have lekker Irish's...as RJ missed out [b]BIGTIME :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [/B]

Good idea!

Next year I watch the bikes and drink irish, Steph and the rug rats can kuier till you are all kuiered out...!

Icecub

Good idea!

Next year I watch the bikes and drink irish, Steph and the rug rats can kuier till you are all kuiered out...!

u selfish s od, we shall then leave the kids with u men while we go clubbing...:hooray: :cheer: :hooray: :cheer: :hooray: :cheer:
HEY!

Anybody from Springs still out there?........:confused:
HEY!

Anybody from Springs still out there?........:confused:

Some of the people (I'm sure you know who! ) are on holiday at the moment and will return in a week or two. Smile

Me? I'm from Cape Town Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15