South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: What school did you go to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I matriculated from Marist Brothers Rondebosch, but also went to Boston House College a few years later.
I went to Scottburgh High. A small (only 400 pupils in the entire school when I was in matric) but great school. I used to be able to watch the waves breaking from several of my class rooms. Is there any wonder that my mind was never on lessons? Cool Confusedunny:
I'll get the CBC Cape Town shout in BEFORE that Duck and his 'oh so posh' Sea Point *cough* school comes with his witty Rolleyes comments Big Grin
Monument Park High School in Kraaifontein.
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
I'll get the CBC Cape Town shout in BEFORE that Duck and his 'oh so posh' Sea Point *cough* school comes with his witty Rolleyes comments Big Grin

Cheffie when did you matriculate?

I also went to St Mary's convent till standard one, and the old marist brothers in Cape Town which used to be on part of the gardens.
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
Cheffie when did you matriculate?

I also went to St Mary's convent till standard one, and the old marist brothers in Cape Town which used to be on part of the gardens.

Ok..

St Mary's was where I started my intro into Catholic education. It moved on to Camps Bay Prep and Camps Bay Junior then to Kronendal Primary.

for my fathers sins Wink I was put in that hallowed institution in Green Point (Ya Duckie.. the one with the clocktower Big Grin ) and finished the last GREATEST year there in '89.

Still a youngster by most standards :haha:
Ok..

St Mary's was where I started my intro into Catholic education. It moved on to Camps Bay Prep and Camps Bay Junior then to Kronendal Primary.

for my fathers sins Wink I was put in that hallowed institution in Green Point (Ya Duckie.. the one with the clocktower Big Grin ) and finished the last GREATEST year there in '89.

Still a youngster by most standards :haha:

A bit after me then, we used to have many triangular athletics meetings with CBC and Savio, but for competition Wink we used to have a triangular meet with Bishops and an Afrikaans high school in the Rondebosch area that I can't remember the name of.
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
A bit after me then, we used to have many triangular athletics meetings with CBC and Savio, but for competition Wink we used to have a triangular meet with Bishops and an Afrikaans high school in the Rondebosch area that I can't remember the name of.

Touche!

We used to have our derby with our main competition Rolleyes being that funny school on Main Road, Sea Point.

I guess Duck waddles wasn't really considered an olympic sport - but it must have been that sea air that made them feel invincible Big Grin

Marist Brothers.. well the less said the better Wink LOL
Marist Brothers.. well the less said the better Wink LOL

I guess you couldn't get in then, had to settle for second best Wink
Wendywood Primary Scool, and then Wendywood High School....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12