South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Cheffie to publish a new book about life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Strawbs Wrote:Do you think anyone will be able to understand the book?? :crylol:

Oh gosh. I'll do extra large print for you. Rolleyes Braille if you really ask nicely..
Big Grin
Hagar Wrote:who really understands the world and life anyway. :crylol:
Monty Python!
Strawbs Wrote:Do you think anyone will be able to understand the book?? :crylol:

For sure
NOT
!!!!

Decyphering (spl?) might proof worth-less - I guess one should only read between the lines ............?? :rofl:
TheDuck Wrote:would the author
Would the author care?
Cheffie Wrote:Monty Python!

I here thought it was either Einstein or Dr. John Gray competing for the honours. :mmm:
nope Monty has more ways to pour oil on a nags behind than Eisntein had at having dress sense
Hagar Wrote:I here thought it was either Einstein or Dr. John Gray competing for the honours. :mmm:

I'll settle for Monty thank you very much. His docu on life would be more spellbinding than the other 2 gents.

Yes.. it's shallow and very unscientific. But there you go.

They even have good music and love to ridicule the Catholics. Though I'm not sure whether with the present Pope this is wise..
Cheffie Wrote:Oh gosh. I'll do extra large print for you. Rolleyes Braille if you really ask nicely..
Big Grin

I prefer a colour fax these days!
Hagar Wrote:No and is that not the point. As who really understands the world and life anyway. :crylol:

Touche!!!

:crylol:
Strawbs Wrote:I prefer a colour fax these days!

do you fax off as per request
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12