Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persistant Right Aortic Arch - Labrador puppy - advice and tips please
We're still feeding him tinned food and the odd leftover from the mealtimes and he seems to keep them down quite well.

On the dry food side he's temperamental and tends to gulp it all or simply ignore it.. being a Scorpio-born dog I can only suggest it's because he's moody.. Big Grin

He does have the habit of acting like a goat though. Seriously! Either that or he has rabbit blood in him or something.. :wall:
Occasionally he'll go from standing on the kitchen floor to standing on the dining table to come see what I'm reading/ drinking or eating.. :haha:

Though I suppose I shouldn't encourage it.. but he's still got that puppy look and innocence about him - and to be quite honest I'm a softie when it comes to him.

His remarkable ability to hear the fridge door opening in the middle of the night ( read as a :chef: looking for a snack after service Wink ) whilst apparently fast asleep on the couch is incredible. Zero to awake, sitting and panting at my feet in a time faster than I can actually pour a glass of wine is incredible.. Big Grin

As you can see by the piccie above he's doing well and an absolute pleasure to have around the home.

His natural instincts have also kicked in and it's an absolute pleasure to see him do the 'gun dog pose' etc.

Messages In This Thread
Persistant Right Aortic Arch - Labrador puppy - advice and tips please - by Cheffie - 12-09-2006, 01:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kitty advice needed Bushbaby 11 5,812 06-04-2004, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Pampered
  My puppy's hurt Toktokkie 34 12,413 11-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Toktokkie
  Our puppy... 0 4,950 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: