South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: What travelling have u guys done??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Icecub

There are lots of places and things i still want to do.. but obviously having a child in a wheelchair restricts us abit, but we work around it and choose destinations that he will also enjoy.

For eg..i wanted to do the Mayan ruins in Costa Maya but because he could not participate we left that and spent the day on the beach....give and take....Smile

With this trip coming up, he and hubby will have to stay onboard the cruise liner while i go and climb a glacier.....Smile

Something i want to do as well but will have to organise maybe a girlie weekend etc...is go skiing......as hubby and son cannot do that sort of thing....

Maybe we can organise something like that here hey???
since i left SA:
Luxenburg
Germany
Netherlands
Denmark
Austria
Switzerland
Belgium
Hungary
Chech Republic (also when it was still the two countries together)
Greece
Turkey
Croatia
Slovenia
Egypt
Singapore
USA
Italy
UK

When I was a kid we also did:
Portugal
Spain
France
Norway
Sweden
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
With this trip coming up, he and hubby will have to stay onboard the cruise liner while i go and climb a glacier.....Smile

Cubbie, that is going to be wonderful! Jim wants to go to Iceland, where he would like to sit/swim in one of those 'naturally warm pools', so I think that will be high on our travelling agenda and I would like to go to NY and Canada. Well we will just have to see how things go.
UK-RSA-UK-RSA-UK-RSA-UK-RSA-UK-RSA-UKRSA-UK
Quote:Originally posted by Bandit
I've travelled round the bend a few times

:p

In a gold car??? :jester:

I have been to

UK
Scotland
Ireland
Wales
Portugal (many times)
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Greece
France
Cyprus
Holland
Belguim
Turkey
Iceland
Spain
Travelled extensively in SA
Botswana
Zimbabwe
Mozambique
Malawi
Angola
Transkei

Icecub

I must say what an impressive array of places u guys have visited....if u have not..your turn will come....Smile
I must say what an impressive array of places u guys have visited....if u have not..your turn will come....Smile

my oh my....my list is to short to put up here....We'll next year we are going to do Europe for 4 weeks in the summer...so I'll have some more to ad to my list.

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by birdie
my oh my....my list is to short to put up here....We'll next year we are going to do Europe for 4 weeks in the summer...so I'll have some more to ad to my list.

good Birdie.....will come to those all in good time......Wink
good Birdie.....will come to those all in good time......Wink

Well I have seen all of England and Scotland..some of Wales (the sheep mainly ) Been to Egypt, Greece, Austria, Botswana and Mozambique....
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
Well I have seen all of England and Scotland..some of Wales (the sheep mainly ) Been to Egypt, Greece, Austria, Botswana and Mozambique....

Birdie that is not bad going, must say you would enjoy Europe especially in the summer!:thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7