South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Fantasy Football league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# Team Manager Gam Tot
1 Die Blindes The Boss 50 339
2 Sweet F.A. Jan Petersen 42 314
3 maestroxi main maestro 42 313
4 Welshies Joan winner 47 312
5 Al G DreamTeam Al G 37 290
6 Very Polite Skollies supreme Ade 59 289
7 RKAD XI TheDuck 38 288
8 camps delights Alistair Campbell 45 285
9 monkeyhangers tony church 45 264
10 Cape Town City Malcolm Campbell 47 253
11 FlyingBok Cassie Nel 59 249
12 The Wiccanistas Nina du Preez 35 235
13 The Golo Shots Gregg Macdonald 44 222
14 Clan Campbell Allan Campbell 38 211

##############

Jangar moves back into 2nd. Ade moves into 6th after 59 points for the week. Flyingbok 59 for the week and Gregg gets 44 points

Things are warming up in the chasing pack
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck

Things are warming up in the chasing pack

Do you think they will catch up with me?

I don't think so.....

:innocent: :music: :music:
Well done Mr Silvestre!! :thumbs:

Not only did he contribute enormously to my score but he helped silence those damn red scousers!! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Well done Mr Silvestre!! :thumbs:

Not only did he contribute enormously to my score but he helped silence those damn red scousers!! Big Grin

Die Blindes will send him some yummie scones Smile

:daisy:
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
Die Blindes will send him some yummie scones Smile

:daisy:

Pronks

I've been trying to figure out what you know about football!! :o You've obviously got this game sussed but do you even know who Luke Young is?? :haha: Would you recognise him?

Tell me where you are getting all your "insider trading" from? Big Grin I take it you are reading up a great deal on this??

And more importantly...do you have any Villa players in your team? let me guess....Mellberg??
Hi Gregg

Do I know who Young is? Yes, isn't he the guy that dyed his hair green the other day? :p

I love sport, but I hate rugby.... and thought I hate footie too, but I lived in Holland and you stand out like a sore thumb in that small country if you don't like footie!

I know that Young is playing with a lot of South Africans at Charlton (maybe that is why he dyed his hair green) because Ali supports Charlton then Young must be okay.

I do read a lot and my favourite website is http://www.timesonline.co.uk/thegame Take a look at it, it will improve your score with leaps and bounds! Wink

I regret not having that Swedish hunk, who captains Villa, Mellberg of course, but I prefer to have cheaper players from the club McCann and Samuel.

I think that you will agree with me that John Terry is alright... and he might just become England's future captain...... Beckham will soon be replaced because :taped:

I can even tell you that Redknapp from Spurs should be better because his wife used to sing.... :haha:

Gregg..... catch me if you can!

:innocent: :music:

I can even tell you that Redknapp from Spurs should be better because his wife used to sing.... :haha:

And do you know who Jamie's Dad is?? Big Grin Wink
Hi Gregg

Do I know who Young is? Yes, isn't he the guy that dyed his hair green the other day?

I love sport, but I hate rugby.... and thought I hate footie too, but I lived in Holland and you stand out like a sore thumb in that small country if you don't like footie!

I know that Young is playing with a lot of South Africans at Charlton (maybe that is why he dyed his hair green) because Ali supports Charlton then Young must be okay.

I do read a lot and my favourite website is http://www.timesonline.co.uk/thegame Take a look at it, it will improve your score with leaps and bounds!

I regret not having that Swedish hunk, who captains Villa, Mellberg of course, but I prefer to have cheaper players from the club McCann and Samuel.

I think that you will agree with me that John Terry is alright... and he might just become England's future captain...... Beckham will soon be replaced because

I can even tell you that Redknapp from Spurs should be better because his wife used to sing....

Gregg..... catch me if you can!

:innocent: :music:

Ok...here is my response to your lengthy riposte!! Wink

I don't rate Luke Young as a player but he's obviously scoring points in the Fantasy game...based on his damn goal against the Villa!! :o And yes, he plays with both Feesh and Bartlett at Charlton.

I buy the Times so don't really check out the website much....do they have different material on the site from the actual paper?

Terry may be a future England captain but with both Campbell and Ferdinand returning, he may battle to retain his place for the present!! :eek:

All in all I'm impressed with your knowledge and dedication!! :thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
And do you know who Jamie's Dad is?? Big Grin Wink

LOL Gregg... wrong forum ... you'll read more about Jamie Oliver in the Cook's Corner :p

Could he be the Manager of Portsmouth... or is it Sir Harry of Pompeii?

Could he be the Manager of Portsmouth... or is it Sir Harry of Pompeii?

Pronks you're getting good...so I'm going to have to set tougher questions.

Do you know who his Uncle and Cousin are then?? (football related) Wink