South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Fantasy Football league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Ok.......no cheating now (searching on the net)

There is a big furore at the moment because that total numptie, poofter Robbie Savage claimed that he is better than Graeme Souness ever was!!

Savage is not fit to even lace Souness's boots so his claims are incredulous.

Anyway.....your test Pronks......name all the teams Souness has played for and managed!!

I was busy all day.... sorry to answer this so late!

Ag nee, me thinks that this fifty something Scotman must have played and managed so many teams that even you can't remember them all! Smile

Let's give it a try.... I know he played for Liverpool, and somewhere in Italy..... can't remember if he played or managed Rangers.... think he managed them, plus a few other places like Southhampton...... Torino. I know he went from Blackburn to Newcastle..... and that is all I know..... sorrySad

:innocent: :music: :music:

:footie:
Ok.......no cheating now (searching on the net)

There is a big furore at the moment because that total numptie, poofter Robbie Savage claimed that he is better than Graeme Souness ever was!! :curse:

Savage is not fit to even lace Souness's boots so his claims are incredulous.

Anyway.....your test Pronks......name all the teams Souness has played for and managed!! Wink

Going back to the days when I still took an active interest in the game my guess would be Rangers but with my luck being what it is at the moment it would probably have been my first choice, i.e. Liverpool...

So I say Rangers but suspect Liverpool is the right answer !!!

No !!! Let me go with my gut choice of Liverpool.... (and that's my final answer at the moment.......)

Let me go back to the music forum where life is easier.... :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Going back to the days when I still took an active interest in the game my guess would be Rangers but with my luck being what it is at the moment it would probably have been my first choice, i.e. Liverpool...

No !!! Let me go with my gut choice of Liverpool.... (and that's my final answer at the moment.......)

You can always phone a friend, or ask the audience :p

:innocent:

:haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
You can always phone a friend, or ask the audience :p

:haha:

Don't have any friends that I can phone this time of the morning to ask silly questions... LOL

Besides, I go with my gut instinct, I have to as it is bigger than the rest of me.... :haha:

:crylol:
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
I know I know I know !!!

pssttttt Mal.... please whisper it to me Smile

:daisy:
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
I was busy all day.... sorry to answer this so late!

Ag nee, me thinks that this fifty something Scotman must have played and managed so many teams that even you can't remember them all! Smile

Let's give it a try.... I know he played for Liverpool, and somewhere in Italy..... can't remember if he played or managed Rangers.... think he managed them, plus a few other places like Southhampton...... Torino. I know he went from Blackburn to Newcastle..... and that is all I know..... sorrySad

:footie:

Sorry....I was out all yesterday afternoon....anyway....

Big Grin Well done Pronks...pretty good.

You got the major ones. Let us go through them in chronological order.

As a player he started off at Spurs, then moved to Middlesboro, before heading to Liverpool, a spell in Italy with Sampdoria and then Rangers in Scotland.

He started off his managerial career at Rangers where he totally transformed them and other managerial stops on the way (however brief) have included Liverpool, Torino, Southampton, Galatasaray (Turkey), Blackburn and now Newcastle!!
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar

:rofl: Jan

Both of your choices are correct. He played and managed both teams!! :thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
I know I know I know !!!

Yes Mal....I know you know Wink

Anyway...a small test for you then. Why did Souness cause uproar in Glasgow when he was manager of Rangers? There was one particular incident that stands out.

You'll know this one because it's VERY easy!! Big Grin
Sorry....I was out all yesterday afternoon....anyway....

Big Grin Well done Pronks...pretty good.

You got the major ones. Let us go through them in chronological order.

As a player he started off at Spurs, then moved to Middlesboro, before heading to Liverpool, a spell in Italy with Sampdoria and then Rangers in Scotland.

He started off his managerial career at Rangers where he totally transformed them and other managerial stops on the way (however brief) have included Liverpool, Torino, Southampton, Galatasaray (Turkey), Blackburn and now Newcastle!!

He was player/manager at Rangers and got sent off in his first match

Wink
Yes Mal....I know you know Wink

Anyway...a small test for you then. Why did Souness cause uproar in Glasgow when he was manager of Rangers? There was one particular incident that stands out.

You'll know this one because it's VERY easy!! Big Grin

He forced his team to eat Hagis before every game :haha: