South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Fantasy Football league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck
Oi!! Ade .. sell Forssell he is out for 6 months Wink

Those of you who bought Young .. if u got in early his value has increased 300 000 ... now would be the right time to sell him and bring in Norwich's Charlton ...

Charlton is at 3.8 and his value should jump to 4 million before Wednesday night

Another move to get money in would be to sell Zenden of Middlesboro and bring in Downing his team-mate at 5.6 million. You should be able to sell Downing in a week or two at maybe 200 000 more.

Ag nee.... don't confuse me with all of this!

:innocent:

:footie:
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
Ag nee.... don't confuse me with all of this!

:innocent:

that is the general idea

:haha:
that is the general idea

:haha:

tut tut tut

Just give me time to study my newspaper tomorrow and I might just have better advice! Wink

Shoo! I'm 5th again, getting very comfy in that position!
Oi!! Ade .. sell Forssell he is out for 6 months Wink

Those of you who bought Young .. if u got in early his value has increased 300 000 ... now would be the right time to sell him and bring in Norwich's Charlton ...

Charlton is at 3.8 and his value should jump to 4 million before Wednesday night

ANother move to get money in would be to sell Zenden of Middlesboro and bring in Downing his team at 5.6 million. You should be able to sell Downing in a week or two at maybe 200 000 more.

Sounds technical :haha:

Gregg a massive 72 for the weekend's games so far, with 1 match tomorrow night.

:mmm:

I LOVE it Big Grin ...finally my plan is coming together!! :innocent:

Pronks be wary of me......I'm motoring up on your outside and you're more worried about the others!! Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
I LOVE it ...finally my plan is coming together!! :innocent:

Pronks be wary of me......I'm motoring up on your outside and you're more worried about the others!!

Sorry.... can't hear you! :haha:

Gregg.... catch me if you can :innocent: :music: :music:

well done Smile
I was thinking of you and thought that it might be a good idea for you to invest in Michael Owen as paella doesn't agree with him.... he will soon be returning for his dear Mother's bangers and mash and mushy peas!

:innocent: :music: :music:
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
I was thinking of you and thought that it might be a good idea for you to invest in Michael Owen as paella doesn't agree with him.... he will soon be returning for his dear Mother's bangers and mash and mushy peas!

:innocent: :music: :music:

No chance...he needs to stick it out with the sangria mob.

Coming home so soon would be an admission of defeat and that he can't hack it abroad. He needs to nuckle down and prove himself in La Liga.

Besides...who wants to play for the Red Scousers anyway?? Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
No chance...he needs to stick it out with the sangria mob.

Coming home so soon would be an admission of defeat and that he can't hack it abroad. He needs to nuckle down and prove himself in La Liga.

Besides...who wants to play for the Red Scousers anyway?? Big Grin

I don't think Uncle Sven is so happy that Michael is sitting so much on the bench... maybe he should think of sending more bangers and mash.... or could it be fish and chips Smile