South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Fantasy Football league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pronkertjie Wrote:Think they are all playing cricket now! :innocent:

:haha:

excellent
Nooooo, I cannot believe that Everton have sold my highest scoring midfielder to Real. Now I have to use up a transfer for the week, and I so much wanted to buy a certain forward!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
Yes

we do feel for you

honest

:read:
mcamp999 Wrote:Nooooo, I cannot believe that Everton have sold my highest scoring midfielder to Real. Now I have to use up a transfer for the week, and I so much wanted to buy a certain forward!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

This sounds like good news to me ... :innocent:
Pronkertjie Wrote:This sounds like good news to me ... :innocent:
Guys, she is going to Scotland one of these days and will only be back on the 20th of January... better change your teams now!

The flower said she does not know whether she will have a computer at her disposal (this is all very secret...)

:music: :music: :rofl: :rofl:
Joan Wrote:Guys, she is going to Scotland one of these days and will only be back on the 20th of January... better change your teams now!

The flower said she does not know whether she will have a computer at her disposal (this is all very secret...)

Disposable computers that's a new one to me :p

I just discovered that I had 3 players from the same team on my team and had to waste a transfer correcting that :duh:
Joan Wrote:Guys, she is going to Scotland one of these days and will only be back on the 20th of January... better change your teams now!

Oops, silly me, she told me she was not taking her pc with her and she was not sure whether she would have a pc to use in Scotland, but I see our flower has posted on GB since she arrived in Scotland, so you better prepare yourselves...

:wings:
The changes was supposed to be made already..... I have it all in place and threw the disposable computer away :haha:

:innocent: :music: :music:

:footie:
Joan Wrote:Oops, silly me, she told me she was not taking her pc with her and she was not sure whether she would have a pc to use in Scotland, but I see our flower has posted on GB since she arrived in Scotland, so you better prepare yourselves...

:wings:
At your disposal and disposal.............. is that the same thing...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She is working in Scotland!
1 Die Blindes The Boss 20 1153
2 maestroxi main maestro 24 1133
3 Welshies Joan winner 55 1129
4 Al G DreamTeam Al G 28 1076
5 Cape Town City Malcolm Campbell 39 1059
6 RKAD XI TheDuck 37 1038
7 Very Polite Skollies supreme Ade 42 994
8 camps delights Alistair Campbell 25 992
9 FlyingBok Cassie Nel 44 984
10 The Golo Shots Gregg Macdonald 54 968