South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Fantasy Football league
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
Got ya! :haha:

:innocent: :music: :music:

:curse: Unbelievable!!! You have quite a "mamba" side there Pronks....my only hope is major injuries to your players.

I may have to do a "cassie" and sacrifice a number of points to totally revamp my team!! :rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck

WoW .. 80 at the top for The Boss. RKAD hauls in 75 and the soup can loses 12 points from the top

80 points!!! Jeez......that's fantastic. What is the record number of points in 1 week??
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
80 points!!! Jeez......that's fantastic. What is the record number of points in 1 week??
Gregg....if you look carefully you will see that Die Blindes scored 78 on Saturday, 78 on Sunday, and then 80 last night. If you total that.... it is an amazing 236!!!

:innocent: :music: :music: :music:
Gareth Barry has had his scan fortunately it's good news......he's only likely to be out of action for 2 weeks or so!!! I'm relieved......we can't afford to lose players with such a small squad!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenew...99&cc=5739
Hi Gregg .. thanks

I received the news via my BBC morning email.

Hopefully good news for you ..

Will need to see if he stays in my Footie Squads

Wink

:haha:
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck
1 Die Blindes The Boss 80 500
2 maestroxi main maestro 68 483
3 RKAD XI TheDuck 75 453
4 Welshies Joan winner 37 442
5 Al G DreamTeam Al G 41 438
6 Sweet F.A. Jan Petersen 40 434
7 Very Polite Skollies supreme Ade 35 432
8 camps delights Alistair Campbell 60 422
9 monkeyhangers tony church 34 402
10 Cape Town City Malcolm Campbell 58 386
11 The Wiccanistas Nina du Preez 27 360
12 The Golo Shots Gregg Macdonald 38 355
13 FlyingBok Cassie Nel 49 316
14 Clan Campbell Allan Campbell 37 304

############

I find it quite shocking that Homer and Gregg r below me and I havent been near a computer for 7 weeks !!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Robok
I find it quite shocking that Homer and Gregg r below me and I havent been near a computer for 7 weeks !!!!

and I am starting to overtake Gringo Gregg :p
Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
and I am starting to overtake Gringo Gregg :p

....but catch me if you can :innocent:

:footie:

Aaah go and sit on it Wink

The problem is

They have

:haha:

:woof: