Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Ramsay - Hells Kitchen
Quote:Originally posted by Mark
Its simple, i f u dont like the heat, get out the fire Big Grin

ja ja ja ja..talk about heat, sjoe it is hot today!!Cool Cool
A mate is doing all the technical work and another is editing the show and another....aaah hells kitchen
Now there is this theory about 6 or 7 points of "something" where everybody is in some way related or somehow connected.
I know Gordon Ramsey's cousin, this "nice" tv bod does not even acknowledge her. He had some contract with a hotel (or hotels) in Dubai and she could not even get a meal out of himÂ…..

Hell must be one big fry up!Big Grin Hey cheffie? :p
Quote:Originally posted by whirlpool
A mate is doing all the technical work and another is editing the show and another....aaah hells kitchen
Now there is this theory about 6 or 7 points of "something" where everybody is in some way related or somehow connected.
I know Gordon Ramsey's cousin, this "nice" tv bod does not even acknowledge her. He had some contract with a hotel (or hotels) in Dubai and she could not even get a meal out of himÂ…..

Hell must be one big fry up!: D Hey cheffie? : p

Oh look at the wee name dropper! Rolleyes
LOL

Its Six Degrees of separation you might be thinking of...

As an update (Back to work at nights for me LOL) I heard that Amanda tried to smack the Chef and subsequently left...

and the crybaby Belinda should stick to her day job Big Grin

For the most scrutinized/ visually alluring restaurant in London (and perhaps the world right now LOL) I do think that Chef Ramsay has done remarkably well in being able to transform a group of misfits who haven't really done a real day's work, into a functioning group that can almost hold their own in the kitchen.

Granted there are plenty of unpleasant times - the shouting, the verbal onslaught blah blah blah... but the 'inside view' of a kitchen is the visual exposure that Anthony Bourdain wrote about in 'Kitchen Confidential'.

You either like it or you don't..

I LOVE it :thumbs:
Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
Oh look at the wee name dropper! Rolleyes
LOL

Its Six Degrees of separation you might be thinking of...

As an update (Back to work at nights for me LOL) I heard that Amanda tried to smack the Chef and subsequently left...

and the crybaby Belinda should stick to her day job Big Grin

For the most scrutinized/ visually alluring restaurant in London (and perhaps the world right now LOL) I do think that Chef Ramsay has done remarkably well in being able to transform a group of misfits who haven't really done a real day's work, into a functioning group that can almost hold their own in the kitchen.

Granted there are plenty of unpleasant times - the shouting, the verbal onslaught blah blah blah... but the 'inside view' of a kitchen is the visual exposure that Anthony Bourdain wrote about in 'Kitchen Confidential'.

You either like it or you don't..

I LOVE it :thumbs:
Big Grin

Spoilt brats they are the lot of them!
Quote:Originally posted by alwayssmilin
Spoilt brats they are the lot of them!

ahh..

but if theres one thing they'll take away for themselves..

The chance to work with the best in the country and the opportunity to say they actually worked to achieve the results so that their next dinner party is a success Wink

Those with the humour and stamina will last Big Grin
ahh..

The chance to work with the best in the country and the opportunity to say they actually worked to achieve the results so that their next dinner party is a success Wink

People like them dont cook they get caterers in.
Quote:Originally posted by alwayssmilin
People like them dont cook they get caterers in.

:eek:

I'm sure they're going to change that sordid habit Wink

Or just jump right in and give the caterers a few lessons in how they want it done :haha:
ahh..

I would have loved to take on the challenge! Smile Don't know if I would be able to cope with Ramsay... special when he spits my food out Smile, but it is an amazing challenge he has there.

:daisy:
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
but it is an amazing challenge he has there.

Blom

You could bake him scones for those 'otherwise' moments Wink

an amazing challenge that is maturing before our very eyes :thumbs:

Who is your bet for a winner?
Blom

You could bake him scones for those 'otherwise' moments Wink

an amazing challenge that is maturing before our very eyes :thumbs:

Who is your bet for a winner?

I am sure he will take me on as his head scone baker if he tastes one of my scones :haha:

I don't know who will be the winner. Who do you think? I am not that keen on Edwina, but she said she wants to stay there as long as she can to get the money for her charity.

I haven't seen it every night. When will it end? I will be more free after Friday to watch more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gordon Ramsay - kitchen nightmares Cheffie 36 15,840 21-05-2004, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Icecub