Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Ramsay - Hells Kitchen
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
and this is code for what? Big Grin

Enjoy the work out - I'm sure you'll cook something fabulous tonight and sneak a look at the box every now and again Wink

Plain common frikadelle it was and I did not sneak of to look at the box so whela.
So the lovely Jen won, Gordon said last night she showed great confidence in the kitchen....Wink Wink Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
So the lovely Jen won, Gordon said last night she showed great confidence in the kitchen....Wink Wink Wink

I only watched bits and pieces every now and then, and I thought she was quite good! I did think the one who made that great fish pie (AL?) should have stayed in longer - he would have given her a run for her money!
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
So the lovely Jen won, Gordon said last night she showed great confidence in the kitchen....; ) ; ) Wink

And a very worthy winner indeed :thumbs:

Though its sometimes difficult to understand her accent (Liverpudlian) - she was the only real contender Wink

Her work ethic, humour, humility, determination and stamina left everyone in her wake - and apparently she can cook LOL

Great show for two weeks - I hope they bring out a DVD with all the deleted scenes :haha:

Mr Ramsay and his PR agency must be wondering how much more exposure he needs...

Not much by the looks of it - I'm sure there'll be the spinoffs of 'world exclusives' and behind the scenes interviews that'll keep him in the spotlight for a very long time indeed Wink

Now he is worthy of a Gong - hopefully Jamie the prat doesn't get too inflamed LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gordon Ramsay - kitchen nightmares Cheffie 36 15,368 21-05-2004, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Icecub