South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Weight Watchers Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Ag shame, Warbie! Sounds like you need a yummy young male nurse to look after you! Wink

I went to my weigh-in yesterday & have lost another 1,5lbs - that's 5lbs altogether now! I'm hoping to have lost half a stone by Easter. Big Grin

whirlpool

Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
I didnt go to my weigh in last night... I thought my plaster cast wouldn't give a correct reference to my weight loss :haha: ... plus I got the times completely wrong as I forgot to change the time on my alarm clock.. silly me!!!!

Weight watchers must be cashing in this week because I cant cut anything, cook anything.. not even open a jar of Marmite :o

Rolleyes
i would go on the weigh in and take the hit, then you can loose over the next three / six weeks and after the cast comes off think of how much extra you will lose that week!!
I didnt go to my weigh in last night... I thought my plaster cast wouldn't give a correct reference to my weight loss :haha: ... plus I got the times completely wrong as I forgot to change the time on my alarm clock.. silly me!!!!

Weight watchers must be cashing in this week because I cant cut anything, cook anything.. not even open a jar of Marmite :o

Rolleyes

I was counting your points for you on Saturday Strawbs Wink
I didnt go to my weigh in last night... I thought my plaster cast wouldn't give a correct reference to my weight loss :

What plaster cast, Strawbs? What have I missed? Did you have one at the braai? Surely I could not have missed it - I was completely sober the whole time!!!!!Wink
Had my weigh in tonight.... 5.5lbs... that means 17.5 in total now!!!

Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by suep
I was counting your points for you on Saturday Strawbs Wink

How???? Soda water is free :haha:
Had my weigh in tonight.... 5.5lbs... that means 17.5 in total now!!!

Big Grin

WOW!!! thats fantastic Strawbs........I told you I was counting your points for you at the braai Wink
How???? Soda water is free :haha:

:haha: :haha: sorry.....I just fell off my chair laughing!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by suep
:haha: :haha: sorry.....I just fell off my chair laughing!!!!

Wink Dont break your arm now!
Wink Dont break your arm now!

No dont worry....I am more careful than u :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21