South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Weight Watchers Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
OK ladies I ahve a confession to make............................. I am on Slimming World. So far lost 9.5lbs in three weeks. Like Strawbs I am eating far more than I normally would. I could never go with anything where i have to weigh food or only have limited amounts. With SW I can have a very satisfying diet with no restrictions on the amounts I eat as long as they are free foods.

As a food addict I have to say that this is one diet plan that I could easily convert into a way of life. Now if only I can push my loss up to 5lbs per week I will be a very happy - and slightly less portly - man! Big Grin

http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk

Well done Pics.........I attended a few slimming world classes when we first came over here.........I lost quite well....and was amazed at the amount of food you could eat. I loved the green days because I am a pasta lover Big Grin

The weight losses in the class were fantastic....

If you want to push your weight loss up to 5lbs per week.....drink loads of water and get some exercise.......good luck :thumbs:
OK ladies I ahve a confession to make............................. I am on Slimming World. So far lost 9.5lbs in three weeks. Like Strawbs I am eating far more than I normally would. I could never go with anything where i have to weigh food or only have limited amounts. With SW I can have a very satisfying diet with no restrictions on the amounts I eat as long as they are free foods.

As a food addict I have to say that this is one diet plan that I could easily convert into a way of life. Now if only I can push my loss up to 5lbs per week I will be a very happy - and slightly less portly - man! Big Grin

WOW Pics Big Grin well done you!!!!! Im so proud!

Me? I never went to Fat Farm last night :eek: as I went on a retail therapy binge so will go to the class on Wednesday (which I prefer anyway) :p
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
WOW Pics Big Grin well done you!!!!! Im so proud!

Me? I never went to Fat Farm last night :eek: as I went on a retail therapy binge so will go to the class on Wednesday (which I prefer anyway) :p

why dont you just change to the Wednesday class.....you said she likes you cos u is a foreigner! :haha:

and I will be waiting on Thursday morning for your update Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by suep
why dont you just change to the Wednesday class.....you said she likes you cos u is a foreigner! :haha:

and I will be waiting on Thursday morning for your update Big Grin

Well.. it works in my favour actually

If I have had a good weekend.. I will go on the Monday.. if I haven't.. I go on the Wednesday :haha: I alternate between the two. But HEY? Im still going!

Did I tell you that I went for a run and a swim on Sunday? Nearly had to call an ambulance! :haha:

well done
i will have a look at their site - for some ideas Big Grin
Well.. it works in my favour actually

If I have had a good weekend.. I will go on the Monday.. if I haven't.. I go on the Wednesday : I alternate between the two. But HEY? Im still going!

Did I tell you that I went for a run and a swim on Sunday? Nearly had to call an ambulance!

I like your thinking Strawbs Wink :haha:

well done on the exercise...... you know wot I am doing for exercise now? (dont laugh) I have a dance mat Big Grin It is fantastic....did 40 minutes on there last night.........nearly killed myself!!!! But its really good fun....and gets the heart rate going and the calories burning :thumbs:

well done on the exercise...... you know wot I am doing for exercise now? (dont laugh) I have an exercise mat Big Grin It is fantastic....did 40 minutes on there last night.........nearly killed myself!!!! But its really good fun....and gets the heart rate going and the calories burning :thumbs:

what do you do on the exercise mat?? situps?? Big Grin
what do you do on the exercise mat?? situps?? Big Grin

oops......I meant dance mat Rolleyes
oops......I meant dance mat Rolleyes

You put your left leg in..... :haha:

well done on the exercise...... you know wot I am doing for exercise now? (dont laugh) I have a dance mat Big Grin It is fantastic....did 40 minutes on there last night.........nearly killed myself!!!! But its really good fun....and gets the heart rate going and the calories burning :thumbs:

at christmas time - i had a go on my cousins - OMG - i was pooped after 10 mins ! they were dancing all day !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21