South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Weight Watchers Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
Im going to pop into a different class tonight! Just realised that monday is a bank holiday so there wont be a class then.. best I get my A into G!!!

:o

Go for it, Starwbs! I know you can do it!Big Grin
Im going to pop into a different class tonight! Just realised that monday is a bank holiday so there wont be a class then.. best I get my A into G!!!

Best you do Rolleyes

I told you I was going to nag didnt I? :haha:
I lost the 3.5llbs that I put on over Easter..... Ok, the Easter bunny can live again!!! :p
I lost the 3.5llbs that I put on over Easter..... Ok, the Easter bunny can live again!!! :p

Phew....my son will be releaved Big Grin

Well done u clever little warby :thumbs: now doesnt that just give you the incentive to carry on going!!!!!!! Next time I see you I wont recognise you Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by suep
Phew....my son will be releaved : D

Well done u clever little warby :thumbs: now doesnt that just give you the incentive to carry on going!!!!!!! Next time I see you I wont recognise you : D

Glad I haven't upset your son too much!! Big Grin

Leader was really impressed that I "travelled" to one of her other meetings because I didn't go on Monday so much so .... she will be seeing me next Wednesday. I preferred the class to the one I usually go to, so I might just switch .. then my weigh in will be on a Wednesday .......... not a Monday which is better for me, especially after recovering after a hectic weekend!!!

Glad I haven't upset your son too much!! Big Grin

Leader was really impressed that I "travelled" to one of her other meetings because I didn't go on Monday so much so .... she will be seeing me next Wednesday. I preferred the class to the one I usually go to, so I might just switch .. then my weigh in will be on a Wednesday .......... not a Monday which is better for me, especially after recovering after a hectic weekend!!!

Do you stay for the whole class Strawbs, or do u just run in and get weighed?

Definately helps if you can get on with the Group Leader.....also if she gets to know you then she can tell when you are having problems and need that extra bit of encouragement!!

I used to phone my members all the time Big Grin and they said that I was phsycic (sp) always managed to phone them as they were just about to eat a piece of chocolate cake or something :haha: not that I would have known cos I couldnt see them....but they always confessed!!!! LOL
Do you stay for the whole class Strawbs, or do u just run in and get weighed?

Definately helps if you can get on with the Group Leader.....also if she gets to know you then she can tell when you are having problems and need that extra bit of encouragement!!
LOL

Depends on how I'm feeling. I stayed tonight because I wanted to see how she did her other classes. This is a much bigger class than the one I usually go to and it was nice to see the difference. I think she just likes me because I'm "foreign" :haha:
Depends on how I'm feeling. I stayed tonight because I wanted to see how she did her other classes. This is a much bigger class than the one I usually go to and it was nice to see the difference. I think she just likes me because I'm "foreign" :haha:

LOL....yea bet they dont have many "foreigners" in there class!!!
How did the weigh-in go tonight Strawbs?
How did the weigh-in go tonight Strawbs?

Another pound off...... Big Grin

18.5 in total!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21