South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Weight Watchers Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Hey there - Just read through this whole thread and wow Strawbs you are doing so well ! Congrats, go for it.

I tried Atkins for a while and it worked...I still got a long way to go too, but have decided to go for a healthier option and am doing a Weighless type diet on me own...hard to stick too without the classes and weigh ins.

But you carry on with this - WONDERFUL !Smile
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
...hard to stick too without the classes and weigh ins.

But you carry on with this - WONDERFUL !Smile

We can have "online" classes right here!

This thread has given me so much motivation! the hardest part was going back after I put on weight the first time but the support I received, got me through it.

Im here for you if you want to chat!

Big Grin
Congrats Strawbs thats fantastic, keep it up and of course the exercise as well.

Flangalistic

Well done Strawbs! I am really proud of you.
strawbs, you knock them dead darling. when do you get a keyring? after you have lost a certain amount of weight? i have about 6 more to go myself and am thinking of joing WW as well. and seeing how you are doing so well has inspired me. should get my b*tt into gear and take the first step aswell.
Quote:Originally posted by sterretjie
strawbs, you knock them dead darling. when do you get a keyring? after you have lost a certain amount of weight? i have about 6 more to go myself and am thinking of joing WW as well. and seeing how you are doing so well has inspired me. should get my b*tt into gear and take the first step aswell.

I get the keyring after losing 14 pounds :o

6 more kgs or 6 more pounds???
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
Hi Pam,

Ive done this diet before and it worked well! but I cant remember having to eat this much food before! :o

I dont understand why you have to eat more to lose weight? Doesn't make sense hey?

Strawbs,

part of it is that when one undereats your body tries to store more to see it through the leaner times rather than burn it off in energy etc.

By eating less but more frequently you are telling your body that it does not need to hoard calories etc ..... thus allowing it to burn off more. Sounds odd but it is true and works .... especially when taken with regular exercise.

Good luck

BH
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
I get the keyring after losing 14 pounds :o

6 more kgs or 6 more pounds???

have lost 8kg already and would love to lose 6kg more.
Quote:Originally posted by BlackHawk
Strawbs,

part of it is that when one undereats your body tries to store more to see it through the leaner times rather than burn it off in energy etc.

By eating less but more frequently you are telling your body that it does not need to hoard calories etc ..... thus allowing it to burn off more. Sounds odd but it is true and works .... especially when taken with regular exercise.

Good luck

BH

thank goodness for that. means i can nibble on carrots and tomatoes as much and as often as i want to. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by sterretjie
thank goodness for that. means i can nibble on carrots and tomatoes as much and as often as i want to. Smile

You need to lose weight - wow ........!!

No carrots, boring things ......... (sorry Pooks) Smile

Good luck on achieving your goal Ster, if you're going to improve on what you are, then - WOW Big Grin

BH
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21