South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Weight Watchers Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quote:Originally posted by suep
Stupid easter bunny.....you want me to sort him out for you?????

Ja, lets braai him!

Quote:Still. at least you went.....some people wouldnt have bothered.......now you just carry on Strawbs..........just remember how well u are doing
:thumbs:

This is very true.. and I NEARLY cancelled going as well! Just keep slimming.. just keep slimming.... Im probably going to die of old age before I get to my goal weight :wall:
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
Ja, lets braai him!

This is very true.. and I NEARLY cancelled going as well! Just keep slimming.. just keep slimming.... Im probably going to die of old age before I get to my goal weight :wall:

Dont be daft............you will be amazed Strawbs......when you get there you will say "oh that wasnt too bad"!!! honest......trust me...... I'm a doctor Big Grin

no seriously.....I dont know how much you want to lose....but nice and steady and it will stay off.....took me 8 months to lose 28kgs!!
Dont be daft............you will be amazed Strawbs......when you get there you will say "oh that wasnt too bad"!!! honest......trust me...... I'm a doctor : D no seriously.....I dont know how much you want to lose....but nice and steady and it will stay off.....took me 8 months to lose 28kgs!!

Its about 5/6 stone but I cant even look that far ahead.. just got over my first stone.... :o

I think we must meet up for a drink so you can share your tips on losing all that so fast!!! :p

p.s. are you really a doctor?? :haha: ***
Its about 5/6 stone but I cant even look that far ahead.. just got over my first stone.... :o

I think we must meet up for a drink so you can share your tips on losing all that so fast!!! :p

p.s. are you really a doctor?? :haha: ***

The trick is not to think too far ahead....so you've got that right allready.........the other trick is to tell yourself you dont care how long its going to take but you are going to get there!!!!!

Seriously, I had tried before to lose the weight and always gave myself a time limit ..........a wedding or something like that......and when I wasnt at goal on time then I just gave up!!!

and there ends my sermon for the day Wink
The trick is not to think too far ahead....so you've got that right allready.........the other trick is to tell yourself you dont care how long its going to take but you are going to get there!!!!!

Seriously, I had tried before to lose the weight and always gave myself a time limit ..........a wedding or something like that......and when I wasnt at goal on time then I just gave up!!!

and there ends my sermon for the day Wink

Whats worse, is that I KNOW you are right LOL :haha: you just have to remind me know and again! I cant be perfect all the time Wink :wall:
Whats worse, is that I KNOW you are right LOL :haha: you just have to remind me know and again! I cant be perfect all the time Wink :wall:

I just love it when I'm right :p
Keep going Strawbs, as Suep said a lot of people would have given up. You picked up weight over Easter but you have lost in the past so you can do it again
I'm a very bad berry...... didn't go to weigh in last night!!! slept instead! :haha:
I'm a very bad berry...... didn't go to weigh in last night!!! slept instead! :haha:

Just terrible Miss Berry Rolleyes I'm on my way with my scales.....not gonna let you get away with it that easily!!!!!!!!

Is there no other class you can pop in to (or dont you want to) Big Grin
Just terrible Miss Berry Rolleyes I'm on my way with my scales.....not gonna let you get away with it that easily!!!!!!!!

Is there no other class you can pop in to (or dont you want to) Big Grin

Im going to pop into a different class tonight! Just realised that monday is a bank holiday so there wont be a class then.. best I get my A into G!!!

:o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21